The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > The Lobby > Just For Laughs!

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Just For Laughs! Got a story to tell that tickles the funny bone? Heard a REALLY good joke? How about sharing those stories here with us?

Unread 12-27-2008, 07:53 PM   #1
silverback

Name :
silverback has disabled reputation
Default smart ass answers 08

The Best Smart Ass Answers of 2008

SMART ASS ANSWER #6 It was mealtime during an airline flight. 'Would you like dinner?' the flight attendant asked John, seated in front. 'What are my choices?' John asked. 'Yes or no,' she replied.

SMART ASS ANSWER #5 A flight attendant was stationed at the departure gate to check tickets. As a man approached, she extended her hand for the ticket and he opened his trench coat and flashed her. Without missing a beat, she said, 'Sir, I need to see your ticket, not your stub.

'SMART ASS ANSWER #4 A lady was picking through the frozen turkeys at the grocery store but she couldn't find one big enough for her family. She asked a stock boy, ' Do these turkeys get any bigger?' The stock boy replied, 'No ma'am, they're dead.

'SMART ASS ANSWER #3 The police officer got out of his car as the kid who was stopped for speeding rolled down his window. 'I've been waiting for you all day,' the officer said. The kid replied, Yeah, well I got here as fast as I could.' When the cop finally stopped laughing, he sent the kid on his way without a ticket.

SMART ASS ANSWER #2 A truck driver was driving along on the freeway and noticed a sign that read: Low Bridge Ahead. Before he knows it, the bridge is right in front of him and his truck gets wedged under it. Cars are backed up for miles. Finally a police car comes up. The cop gets out of his car and walks to the truck driver, puts his hands on his hips and says, 'Got stuck, huh?' The truck driver says, 'No, I was delivering this bridge and I ran out of gas.

'SMART ASS ANSWER OF THE YEAR 2008 !! A college teacher reminds her class of tomorrow's final exam. 'Now class, I won't tolerate any excuses for you not being here tomorrow. I might consider a nuclear attack or a serious personal injury, illness, or a death in your immediate family, but that's it, no other excuses whatsoever!' A smart-ass student in the back of the room raised his hand and asked, 'What would you say if tomorrow I said I was suffering from complete and utter sexual exhaustion?' The entire class is reduced to laughter and snickering When silence was restored, the teacher smiled knowingly at the student, shook her head and sweetly said, 'Well, I guess you'd have to write the exam with your other hand.

'A BONUS EXTRA A woman is standing nude looking in the bedroom mirror. She is not happy with what she sees and says to her husband, 'I feel horrible; I look old, fat and ugly. I really need you to pay me a compliment.' The husband replies, 'Your eyesight's damn near perfect
silverback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2008, 10:27 PM   #2
vett boy

Name :
vett boy has disabled reputation

Very good.
vett boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2008, 10:43 PM   #3
Ms. AntiVenom
Vicious Evil Person

Name :
Ms. AntiVenom will become famous soon enough

Website
------------------------------------------------------
Ms. AntiVenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2008, 09:26 AM   #4
THOR

Name :
THOR will become famous soon enough

Great stuff.
THOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2008, 11:29 AM   #5
navy2kcoupe
!ereH nI depparT m'I pleH

Location: 25 miles south of Boston, MA. Also have a house in Dunedin FL.
Name : Andy Anderson
navy2kcoupe has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverback View Post
The Best Smart Ass Answers of 2008

'A BONUS EXTRA A woman is standing nude looking in the bedroom mirror. She is not happy with what she sees and says to her husband, 'I feel horrible; I look old, fat and ugly. I really need you to pay me a compliment.' The husband replies, 'Your eyesight's damn near perfect
He N-E-V-E-R heard the shot !!!!
Andy
VIETNAM VETERANS CORVETTE CLUB - FOUNDING MEMBER #1
https://sites.google.com/site/vietna...scorvetteclub/
navy2kcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2008, 08:01 PM   #6
fletcher4u

Name : Bob Fletcher
fletcher4u has disabled reputation

very good stuff
fletcher4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2008, 09:13 PM   #7
gmjunkie
Corvette,GM Classic Freak

Name : I'm Not Post'n in BOI
gmjunkie is on a distinguished road

Those remind me of when I was a little younger and I was at Marvin Gardens in Vero Dancing and having a Great Time!!
And there was this Knock Out that I'd been dancing with and buying her drinks most of the night!! About closing I said Honey,I sure would like to get in your pants!! She promptly informed me, "I already have 1 a$$hole in my pants and I Don't need another"!!
Unread 12-29-2008, 09:55 AM   #8
navy2kcoupe
!ereH nI depparT m'I pleH

Location: 25 miles south of Boston, MA. Also have a house in Dunedin FL.
Name : Andy Anderson
navy2kcoupe has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmjunkie View Post

Those remind me of when I was a little younger and I was at Marvin Gardens in Vero Dancing and having a Great Time!!
And there was this Knock Out that I'd been dancing with and buying her drinks most of the night!! About closing I said Honey,I sure would like to get in your pants!! She promptly informed me, "I already have 1 a$$hole in my pants and I Don't need another"!!
I've been informed (by usually reliable sources) that HER side of the story is that you said "Honey, I sure would like to get into your pants", to which she replied "Why?" You then replied "Because when you first agreed to dance with me, I crapped mine!"
Happy New Year Junk!
Andy
VIETNAM VETERANS CORVETTE CLUB - FOUNDING MEMBER #1
https://sites.google.com/site/vietna...scorvetteclub/
navy2kcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote