• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Heat - June, 2022

Rich Z

Internet Sanitation Engineer
Staff member
Been pretty hot this week.

Today it got up to 104.9 degrees at the weather station in front of the garage. The "Feels Like" temp is 111.0 with the actual temp at 95.4 right now.

At 1:55pm the actual temp was 103.5 degrees, and the "Feels Like" temp reached 121.9 degrees. :ack2:

I need to do a couple of things outside, but that isn't going to happen till later this evening.

Even the birds aren't coming to the bird feeders. Must be too hot for them too.

We have had some really hot June temps here before. I remember one year where it seemed like nearly every day got into the triple digits. Seems like June is really the hottest month in this area.

"Feels like" temp today at noon time was 124.4 degrees.

I didn't go outside much.

Well, except to turn the water on the lemon trees, and replace a "bunny blaster" for the asian pear trees that decided to go full time sprinkler on me.

:dead:

Back