The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 08-12-2011, 05:20 AM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default 2002 Z51 Coupe 6speed

Hi guys,

Thinking about putting the car up for sale. The car runs absolutely stunning, but I have some investments I might like to take advantage of; I also might be relocating to New England. The car sits in the garage as it IS! Nevermind being in New England over the winter!

Details:
2002 Coupe, Silver
Around 84,000 miles (dealer serviced)
Torch red interior
Z51 Package
6MN Transmission
Dual Climate
HUD
COLD A/C
BOTH targa tops
Rear privacy cover
Florida Car

The car has some (very few) tasteful goodies on it. They are as follows:
-18/19” Cray Scorpion wheels, Black with chrome lip
-17/18” Z06 Replicas (included in sale, the chrome isn’t great, but they have TPMS and are true)
-Borla Stinger Quad Tips
-SLP Blackwing intake
-160 degree T-stat
-Bluetooth stereo (for the phone, also supports streaming music)
-Rear black outs (removable acrylics)
-Front Z06 screens
-Epoxy coated calipers (I did these myself with the G2 engine kit, trust me, they look GREAT!)
-(also have some of the footwell tubs to match the interior, I just leave them out. They offer carpet protection and additional floor storage)
-(also have sill protectors included)

I would give the exterior a 9 out of 10, there might be a couple scratches, nothing major, no major rock chips, etc. Nothing noticeable.

I would give the interior a 9 out of 10. No fading, no cracking, no RATTLES! I give it only a 9 because the outboard bolster of the drivers seat is….you guessed it… ripped (aren’t they all?!?!). But it is very clean. The interior is pre-wired for a sub and amp, though I never installed anything.

Below are some pictures, and I think they speak for themselves, but I can take more if you’re interested.

I was going to ask $17,500 with everything included. That is a BEST OFFER price, but judging by some other sales on here, it seems within a reasonable range.

If messaging isn't your thing, feel free to call me at nine78-eight57-8906. My name is Sean.

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote