The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 08-06-2011, 01:04 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default F/S: 2008-A6, 3LT, Z51 Wide Body Coupe, Perfect & Beautiful Cond. 1 Owner-$37,500

This Corvette is absolutely perfect!

A FULLY STREETABLE, AND HIGHWAY FRIENDLY CRUISER, Come see for yourself or have an independent agent look her over.

Many painstaking hours have been spent thinking upon every detail to make this Z51, Wide body, 3LT, a proven, and yet a docile and highway friendly Corvette.

This is a Daily Driver which is tuned and meticulously maintained at HORSEPOWER SALES of POMPANO BEACH, FLORIDA. New cam, springs, retainers, underdrve pulley, oil pump and heads off block inspection less than 2,000 miles ago! Engine was perfect but wanted to be sure! At the same time as the cam change and block inspection was being performed, I decided to send the tranny to Century Transmission for a complete rebuild, YANK torque converter went back to YANK for a complete rebuild and the DTE Stage III rear was inspected and seals replaced. Truly a perfect car with all the upgrades!

As a Bolt On LS3, it ran 10.9 @124MPH, and held the record, not raced, but for a few Test N Tune events, but I wanted to make a statement with my C6/A6/LS3. This was the first LS3 "Bolt-On' that broke the 10 second wall.

Horse Power Sales recently installed a small SPINMONSTER* Cam & I ran 10.7@127MPH on a Hot & Muggy Day with a 2400 da. Currently with this cam setup, it is now the Fastest complete and streetable A6 LS3 in the "Internal Engine Modified" class on this esteemed Forum. This is built as a daily driver that is capable of breaking speed records. Drives like stock and has the complete original 3LT interior which is in mint shape. This is not a stripped down lightened Corvette.

BODY ADD-ONS:
Z06 Wide Booty
Lingenfelter Twin Turbo Hood
Z06 Chromed Spyder Wheels with Nitto Invo's.
Black Painted Top and Halo.
Painted Z06 Rear Spoiler
STEALTH LOOKING Custom Chrome Moly 5 Pt. RollBar* with Removable Side Rail. 5 Pt. Harness*
(*all up to date)

MECHANICAL UPGRADES:
New..Century A6 Transmission
New..Yank Torque Converter
New.. Spinmonster cam
New. Valve springs, retainers, lifters and seals
New..Melling oil pump
DTE Stage III rear (Just refreshed with new seals)
Mellrose coated headers
Flow thru cats
SLP cat back
Ported TB and Intake by J. Formata
BPP CAI
New..25% underdrve pulley
New..Battery
New.. Tranny Cooler

SUSPENSION UPGRADES:
Z51 suspension
Poly bushings
Z06 Axle Assembly's
Z06 Rear Shocks...90/10 Front Shocks
Tunnel plate

~I AM THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF THIS BABY~ CLEAR TITLE ~
ALL BOOKS / PAPERWORK INCLUDED~

NEEDLESS TO SAY, I HAVE ALOT OF TIME AND MONEY INVESTED.

PRICED TO SELL QUICKLY AT ONLY $37,500

"YOU TRULY MUST SEE THIS BEAUTIFULLY CRAFTED C6 TO APPRECIATE HER"

I am located in between West Palm Beach and Ft.Lauderdale Airports, should you like to Fly in, or take a Bus and come inspect her. You could then capably drive home.

Call Mike at: 561-654-4247 :flag:

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote