The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 04-21-2012, 07:51 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default NEWB needs advice, please help!!!

So I'm new to the forum and still pretty new to the vette scene as well. I'm a serious buyer for a c6 Z06 with low miles (not yellow, red, or sunset orange) and have lost the last two i saw because i didn't think they were good enough deals based on what people are saying on here. Ideally I'm looking for a black/black 2lz under 10k bone stock, for around the 40k mark give or take 3k depending on the extras and location. I'm located in Florida but I'm willing to fly anywhere within 800 miles to buy it.

SO, what im looking/asking for is some help as to where to find some of these cars might be available to look at. I'm ready to buy ASAP and have cash in hand since my last car was totaled by an elderly lady that didn't see me in a Porsche 997, R.I.P Kingsford!

I'm an engineer that has worked for a professional race team so I know a thing or two about cars, that experience with all the information on this forum has really made me an aware buyer for a Z06, or at least i think so.... All you guys (and gals if any?) have really done a good job with all the feedback and information on here. Hopefully Ill be driving one soon enough!!!!

Any Help is greatly appreciated!!!!

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote