The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 05-17-2011, 12:50 AM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default 1968 Yellow Corvette Pro-Touring Convertible

As with all "toys", we have the enjoyment phase and then the phase where we part with it. This corvette has been mine since 2004, it is well sorted out and should provide someone with years of enjoyment. Car is currently listed on E-Bay. Here are the specifics:

The paint and body on the car are excellent. Color is 1995 Corvette Competition Yellow and has gone through a "frame on" restoration. Underside of car has been coated with POR-15. Door and interior of car has been treated with Dynomat to prevent noise and decrease vibration. The interior is new and sourced from Al Knoch. Paint and body have approximately 4,000 miles on them since restoration. New owner will need to do nothing with respect to paint and body.

Motor is a fuel injected 468 cubic inch balanced and blue printed big block Cheverolet. Compression is 10.5:1 and runs perfectly on 93 Octane. AFR heads, 4 bolt main, etc. Fuel injection through Holley and system runs a wide-band O2 and has been professionally tuned; car starts right up, runs strong, idles perfectly and has been problem free. Motor makes over 600 fly wheel horsepower and puts down 477 horsepower to the rear wheels (approx 4,000 miles on motor). The 6 speed transmission allows for quick acceleration as well as enjoyable highway cruising; you can listen to the radio and have a conversation. DeWitt aluminum radiator and twin fans keep everything running cool.

Suspension is well put together. Van Steel front coilover system allows for ride height and rebound. Rear setup is VBP's single leaf setup along with their offset control arms. Front wheels are 17X8 and rears are 18X10. Steeroids Rack and Pinion Steering as well as the Hydraboost brake system. Tilt steering column from ididit. Car can sit for 5 months (without charging/disconnecting the battery) and will fire right up! Car drives plain AWESOME!

I have a newly covered hard top for the car. I also have the original soft top, but it is in original condition and would need some work before being installed.

This car is a driver...one that you can start up and drive! I spent a ton of money on getting the headers on this car just right so there is ample road clearance even though the car is lowered.

I have 6 inches of receipts from things I have done to this car that total more than $70,000.
Asking $45K for the car and am not looking to take any trades on the deal.
The best way to contact me is through e-mail and that address is pharmsales@aol.com
If you would like to speak live, my cell is 512-632-3198.

Bryan

Video from today: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUm0SBRJc7o

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote