The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 08-14-2011, 03:21 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS: 1981 Corvette Auto - Florida

1981 Corvette
Silver. Runs well. Less than 50000 original miles. Recent exhaust and AC work. Automatic. No significant after market parts. Asking $10,000 OBO.
Has been in the family since 1985 and all documentation pertaining to maintenance and work performed since then has been kept. The interior is great as well, with no mickey mouse “upgrades”. She would need some work to turn her into a show car, but she's a great daily driver.
The Vette was a wedding gift when we were married, but my wife and I both have our own vehicles, and a third car just isn't working out. She's a wonderful car and I hate to see her go, but she just needs more love that I can give.
Interior color is cinnabar (brownish red) and the exterior paint is Mercedes silver; original paint color was white. Current paint was done 20+ years ago, and does need some work. Silver color applied thoroughly throughout the vehicle including door jambs and other commonly missed areas ($2,000 paint job at the time).

You can see some of the damage to the paint here. Not having a proper garage hurts.

Vehicle comes from a smoke free home. Feel free to ask any questions. I have lots more pictures and the one listed are available larger upon request.
Vehicle located near Tampa, FL. I'm not sure how the whole shipping thing works, so local pickup only.

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote