• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

February Cruise

C5Rick

A Corvette Anonymous Event
This is a message I recieved from Tom A and thought I would put it up here>
2/16
Meeting at DuPont Registry for Cars N Coffee then cruising Saint Petersburg coastal neighborhoods, ending at the Farmer’s Market in downtown STP. For those who wish to join us for lunch, we will try to select a place on the water. Coffee N Cars is from 7 – 9 AM so join us any time before 8:30.

We are also Totally Amenable to participation from non-Corvettes Anonymous members, Corvette Clubs, and of course anyone from Corvette Florida.com. Non-Vettes are'nt’t a problem either. We only ask that they form behind the big line of Chicklets! Our philosophy is to have fun so the more the merrier.

CA_Sign.gif

Last edited:
Rick,

I'm going to pass this along to a friend of mine in Bradenton. She's a paralegal for one of the law firms I work with down there. She and her husband have a Cobra and love to cruise. Told her next time we did a cruise or get together, I'd let her know:thumbsup:

Besides, it's a Cobra, and I'm sure theres at least one Mongoose in the pack:thumbsup:

Need something to snack on:lmao::yesnod:

Hey guys!

I just posted a formal announcement and route. See CA Coffee N Cars Cruise

T:wavey:M

Back