The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > The Lobby > The Ranting Room

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

The Ranting Room Got a gripe about life? Want to sound off about the unfairness of the universe? Does something just REALLY piss you off? Well, come on in and talk about it!

Unread 05-10-2010, 11:42 AM   #1
als2052
Road Trip!

Name :
als2052 is on a distinguished road
Default When We Need Help...

Have you heard of any of the oil producing countries offering to help us with oil spill?...yet we are tha first to assist and pour $$$ into anyone that has a catastrophe...Think it is time to step back and rethink about our priorities...who we should and should not help...
Unread 05-10-2010, 12:13 PM   #2
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

I agree.

There may be something that we're not aware of, but I haven't heard of anyone stepping up to the plate

Of course, they have a dog in the hunt see.....the more we loose and the more people get incited over offshore drilling and want to ban it, the more we're at thier mercy....Cha...Ching!

Remember:
Artificial Intelligence is no replacement for Natural Stupidity!

Be Polite, Be Professional...and have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2010, 03:47 PM   #3
vett boy

Name :
vett boy has disabled reputation

Accidents happen ,I know I've caused a lot of 'em .This oil spill pizzed me off from day one .My main concern is that no one then or now has a handle on it .

I've read every bit of info on the cause to the action plans and I believe the oil will keep on pumping into the gulf for weeks if not months --that pizzes me off royally.
vett boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2010, 12:05 AM   #4
floridaZ

Name :
floridaZ has disabled reputation

^ If that is so, then the pro-green people should be happy. Since before too long...

... we really will be able to run a car on water!
floridaZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2010, 10:25 AM   #5
tls630

Name :
tls630 has disabled reputation

What really galls me is that our leader in D.C. did not a thing for over a week. Do you remember how the media and the libbies crucified OLD G.W. for not stopping Katrina?? All I can say is NOVEMBER is comming.......
tls630 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2010, 11:29 AM   #6
als2052
Road Trip!

Name :

Quote:
Originally Posted by tls630 View Post
What really galls me is that our leader in D.C. did not a thing for over a week. Do you remember how the media and the libbies crucified OLD G.W. for not stopping Katrina?? All I can say is NOVEMBER is comming.......
Had the government stepped in at the beginning, we the taxpayers would have gotten the FULL tab for the cleanup...At least now BP is 100% liable even if they are pushed to the side...The Dept of Interior is partially to blame not OBAMA personally like you implied...

Katrina was different in that nobody did anything for days while innocent people were perishing in the streets...All GW had to offer was that dumbass look he was so famous for...

At least if Palin was VP now she would be in the bayou with her coochie cutters and tank top helping out with the effort which would be pleasing to eye and McCain would be barking orders from shore in his wheelchair...
Unread 05-24-2010, 05:14 PM   #7
tls630

Name :
tls630 has disabled reputation

No doubt where you stand! It is the same thing because it is a national disaster.. Libs and Osama Hussien Obama still can't take responsibility for thier actions or lack of. But they still are blaming poor old George.When is it going to be WE screwed UP??
tls630 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2010, 07:40 PM   #8
als2052
Road Trip!

Name :

Quote:
No doubt where you stand! It is the same thing because it is a national disaster.. Libs and Osama Hussien Obama still can't take responsibility for thier actions or lack of. But they still are blaming poor old George.When is it going to be WE screwed UP??
Agree...We did screw up...we voted for both GW & BO...Now lets try and find a good pick for 2012...
Unread 05-24-2010, 08:14 PM   #9
Z06 Rocket

Name :
Z06 Rocket is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I have to agree with you there. Every LIB has the same excuse that it was the most recent Republicans fault.... NEVER the LIBs fault...
Z06 Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2010, 11:47 AM   #10
als2052
Road Trip!

Name :

Looks like leak is plugged for now...Congrats to BP and their subs...lets cross our fingers...a couple of more days will tell...Guess OBAMA will get blamed for this too...

Now the cleanup is the next piece of business...Before first gulf hurricane hits area...