The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 02-27-2012, 08:19 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default MINT 1993 c4 w/ drm 400 conversion 71k miles PRICE LOWERED AGAIN TO $8000 UNTIL 2/29

UPDATE 2/27/2012 THE CAR I AM LOOKING TO BUY IS GETTING SOLD, ITS A BUDDY WHO IS SELLING IT AND HE IS GIVING ME A CHANCE TO BUY IT BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE. I AM DROPPING THE PRICE ONCE AGAIN FOR TWO DAY FOR A QUICKER SALE. $700 OFF THATS $8000 CASH FOR THE CAR. IF THE CAR DOESNT SELL BY 2/30/12 THE PRICE WILL GO BACK TO $8700. THANKS FOR LOOKING

I just bought this car and I am in no hurry to sell it buuuuuut I found a sweeeeet c6 i'd love to own but I would have to sell this first.

PRICE LOWERED OVER 2,000 FOR QUICKER SALE. ASKING $8700

his is a 1993 C4. It has 71,000 miles. THIS IS BY FAR ONE OF THE NICEST C4's I HAVE EVER SEEN. VERY VERY VERY GOOD PRICE ON THIS.. LOTS OF CARS WITH WAAAAY LESS STUFF GOING FOR MORE ON HERE.

I am the second owner, the first owner owned it up to 68k miles. The car is in MINT condition.. MINT.

POWER EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING WORKS PERFECT, ALSO HAS THE FX3 RIDE SYSTEM. BOSE SOUND SYSTEM.

K&N filter, Borla exhaust THIS THING SOUNDS SICK!!! It has the DRM conversion kit ( port and polished heads, larger cam, high flow springs and valves, REALLY nice gold aluminum roller rockers, and headers ) DRM installed the kit and did the tune. THIS CAR RUNS LIKE A DREAM AND MOVES VERY FAST.

NEW-ISH TIRES WITH 80% OR MORE TREAD LEFT

I WAS TOLD BY DRM WITH THE 400 CONVERSION AND TUNING THIS CAR MAKES AROUND 400HP TO THE GROUND

This is what I was told was replaced within the last few thousand miles

NEW Oil pan gasket
Rear end was rebuilt
NEW plugs and wires

This is what Ive done in the past 1,000 miles

NEW clutch
NEW brakes all the way around
NEW water pump
NEW optispark
NEW rear main seal
NEW seal on the back of transmission
NEW OEM clutch slave cylinder
NEW transmission fluid AMSOIL

ALL THIS, PARTS AND LABOR, COST ME OVER $1,000
THE ONLY BAD THING IS THE AC DOESNT WORK. THE COMPRESSOR IS GOOD, JUST NEED TO FIX THE LEAK AND EVERYTHING IS GOOD. DOES BLOW COLD AIR WHEN CHARGED. EVERYTHING ELSE ON THE CAR IS PERFECT. PERFECT!!!!!

Call me anytime Austin Stout 352-222-0216 in Gainesville,Fl

TAIL LIGHTS ARE COVERS. CAN BE TAKEN OFF

just had firestone change the oil, do the alignment and tire rotation/balance
Come with two sets of keys and WORKING KEY FOB

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote