The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 08-28-2012, 02:21 AM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default WWT. 31TE Fountain offshore for C6Z

Hey guys. I'm liveaboard74 on here on the C5 side. Have the yellow supercharged 2000 that I'm enjoying and been customizing on for the past 2 years and its my street toy only. Don't track my cars. Don't need to.
Been playing with the Fountain for about 6 years but got back into drag racing big time with a 240" Mike Bos Rear end dragster and its local, only 8 miles from the house to the track so the offshore fountain is not getting much use any more and GF wants a vette so thought about seeing if any of you that live near the coast want a tricked out offshore fountain with the best of everything on it for your vette..
I'm also liveaboard74 on THT > The Hull Truth Forum so if any of you are into offshore fishing your on there and you know me.
Boats a 1998 keep inside,, has her own house, but motors are 2007. Only 400 hours on each. Twin SS 4 blade 22 bravo's
Motors are 225 optimax and I live right next door to Fountain and they are the ones that installed them. Repowered the boat when I bought it. Found two that were perfect and the boat will run way faster than you want to go in 2 to 4 foot waves. Tops out at 60 Best fuel millage boat on the market to in offshore fishing.
Would consider a non Z but only if its a automatic and low miles. Actually going to let the GF have the blown 2000 and the C6 will be for me. She came with her own custom pickup so she can handle the vette..:)
Boat comes turn key with a 1600 dollar custom built for that boat cover , 2000 watt stereo, and all the tackle you need for anything offshore twin gps garmins , radar, and ERB.. I'm a car hauler for Honda and gone most of the time so I can still hit a charter when I want to ... Have a 21 foot Hydra Sports Bay boat with a 225 on the back so my need for speed on the water is not gone if the Fountain is not there... Can't get off the water completely....LOL
Name of the boat is Ultimate Assault and I did a custom design on the trailer to. New Tires, bearings packed this year so you can grab her and ride anywhere. Have a custom 3500 dodge with a camper on the back and if you need it transported we can talk about that.
Its late, only going to post a couple of photos but can also be reached at liveaboard74@yahoo.com and with my job that would be the best.
Name is Luke and my buddy from Elizabeth City with a C6z is here on you guys side a lot. Has a really fine ride to.
Tackle don't go with the boat and trailer thats a little extra if the boat sells but all heavy rods are power coated to match the boat..Ultimate assault is a show winner. Trolling, jigging, Bottom, I have everything you need to do it all..
Here is a brake down on my boat. Had a friend do the numbers but he put in 250 motors by mistake. I have twin 225s so the price of mine is about 4 grands less.. Like mentioned. Looking to trade.....:thumbs:

FOUNTAIN POWERBOATS INC, WASHINGTON, NC (MIC: FGQ)
DIV OF LIBERTY BOAT BRANDS Model Year 1998 Hull Material Fiberglass Sandwich Model TOURNAMENT ED 31 Hull Configuration Semi Vee (Modified Vee) Length Overall 31' Draft Length On Deck Beam 8' 4" Boat Type Center Console Fisherman | Open Weight 5500 lbs. Engine Type (2) 2007 Mercury Outboards OPTIMAX 250 PRO XS
250hp Engines
Change Remove Ballast
The information presented here is believed to be reliable but not guaranteed. For various reasons, including the subjective nature of vessel evaluations and the possibility of incomplete or inaccurate information regarding comparable vessels and sales thereof, we do not make any warranties whatsoever regarding this report, and WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. BUC does not provide expert witness testimony.
To add a trailer click here.
Current Retail Value Range $39,500-$43,900
103rd edition.Fair Market Value Adjusted for BUC Condition in the South Atlantic & Florida $38,300-$42,600 2 Mercury Outboards OPTIMAX 250 PRO XS
250hp Engines $18,980 Change RemoveTotal Adjusted Market Value Range $57,280-$61,580 Replacement Value $238,500 (does not include outboard

With the 250s boat retails for 57 to 61000. If you want to get down and really go by the number figure about 52000 on what I have dew to the difference in the 250s to the 225s and by the way it had 250s on it.. Top speed was only 4 mph more.
Let me know.... Thanks.
LUKE

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote