• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Need a Good alignment shop

9T8Vette

Been around for awhile
:wavey: hey all, lookin for a good alignment shop in the Sarasota Area or neighboring counties.My car has about 250 miles on my new rubber on has been lowered just alittle.I have done alittle researching on the forums and there seems to be a few ways to get alignment .The new hitech machines does a good job but is not perfect so i've heard .Then there is the old fashion way with string and tape measure.I have 20s all way around and the fronts are just fitting.I could use some advice and a good shop to go. I would be grateful for any help ya'll could give:thumbsup:

Go see Greg at AntiVenom in Seffner. He doesn't do them himself, but he has a relationship with the Tire Kingdom next door. Greg will set you up with the right guy. They will even do the alignment with you sitting in the car, if you have the time.

Olin Matt in Brandon is the only one we trust for vettes. We even bring street rods & pro-street builds there.

RevXtreme 1 said:
Olin Matt in Brandon is the only one we trust for vettes. We even bring street rods & pro-street builds there.
thanks Buddy: do you have his phone number :thumbsup:

Back