The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Florida Corvette Clubs > TAMPA BAY VETTES CLUB

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

TAMPA BAY VETTES CLUB "Friendship Building A Legend"

Unread 10-18-2006, 06:35 AM   #1
JIM KILL
TampaBay Vettes

Name : Jim Kill
JIM KILL is on a distinguished road
Default Our New Home!!!!

TBV Members:

As you all know Tampa Bay Vettes with over 240 current members and growing every day is one of "or" the largest Corvette Club in the State of Florida and could even be on of the largest in the country.

Tampa Bay Vettes, Inc. was founded in 1994 by a group of Corvette enthusiasts with the stated purpose being: to promote the safe use and enjoyment of Corvettes and to share fellowship with members and their families.

The main purpose of the club is to meet new people, make new friends and just have FUN together while sharing a common interest.

Meetings have been held at Ferman Chevrolet since the club’s inception. Ferman is the major supporter of the club and has always been there to help make the club the best there is.
The one problem with a car club this large is, were do you house the 125 plus members that come each month to the TBV monthly meetings. Ferman has always been very accommodating in letting us use there main conference room at the dealership for the last 12 plus years.
As you can see from the last year or two that the conference room is just not large enough to house the club any more or even park the the cars that members come to the meetings with. This has been of concern to the management of the dealership for some time.
Ferman Chevrolet as a continuous growing dealership also needs the room for other plans they have. But being the great supporter they are of Tampa Bay Vettes and not leaving us in the cold, they kept the interests of the club in mind when they made decisions on what their plans were.
Their first plan was to get us space in the hotel next door to use as our meeting room. I used to joke around on several occasion with Jimmy & Eddie that we need to build a building. You don't want to hear the responses to that request.
But being the supporter they are of TBV, Ferman once again goes above and beyond for the club. I must say I am very proud to be a part of the Ferman family.
It gives me great joy and makes me proud to announce the New Home of Tampa Bay Vettes; one that no other club I know has.

ARE YOU READY?

TBV's new meeting home with lots of room and parking will be the old free standing Harley Davidson building which is now part of Ferman Chevrolet.

All I need now is to order chairs and we will be ready for the November meeting. Which I will need help setting up and taking down.

HOW GREAT IS THAT.

Our slogan says it all.

“Friendship Building a Legend”

Stay tune for more details before the next meeting. Any questions feel free to call me at (813)309-1542
Thanks
Tommy

Last edited by JIM KILL; 05-02-2008 at 08:45 AM.
JIM KILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2006, 08:15 AM   #2
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Got that e-mail last night Very cool

They're nice folks and all, but the other place just had us on top of one another with people standing in the hallways and such. Sometimes, a new member would end up standing out back and not be able to even hear what was going on

I usually stood inthe hallway anyway simply because I was either late or generally don't care for meetings

I'm reallly glad to see this happen. I think it's gonna be great for everyone.
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2006, 08:35 AM   #3
9T8Vette
Been around for awhile

Name :
9T8Vette is on a distinguished road

ConGrats Jim sounds like u guys have got your Club a new home BTW like the slogan
Unread 10-29-2006, 09:16 AM   #4
Formula Outlaw
65' 2 owner car

Name :
Formula Outlaw has disabled reputation

Very nice....

65' - originally L76 - now full roller motor - est. 128 rear wheel horsepower- 4.11 Posi - original parts mothballed / 1,657 coats of wax, AND the clock works...
Formula Outlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-30-2006, 07:55 PM   #5
Yellow

Name :
Yellow is on a distinguished road

Yellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-31-2006, 06:28 AM   #6
JIM KILL
TampaBay Vettes

Name : Jim Kill
JIM KILL is on a distinguished road
Default THANKS EVERYONE!!!

WE AT "TAMPABAY VETTES" ARE VERY PROUD T0 HAVE FERMAN MAKE THIS BUILDING AVAILABLE TO US. FERMAN IS A GREAT SPONSOR OF "TBV'S" AND WE APPRECIATED EVERYTHING THEY DO FOR US.

Last edited by JIM KILL; 05-02-2008 at 08:45 AM.
JIM KILL is offline   Reply With Quote