The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > The Lobby > The Ranting Room

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

The Ranting Room Got a gripe about life? Want to sound off about the unfairness of the universe? Does something just REALLY piss you off? Well, come on in and talk about it!

Unread 03-03-2011, 07:13 PM   #1
LS2POWA
Team Afterhours Member

Name : Corey Metz
LS2POWA is on a distinguished road
Default Just my luck eh?

So in this crappy economy, why am I having such a hard time trying to find an LS6 Z06 for a decent price. When I had bought my C6, the C5Z were at best anywhere from 17.5k to 23k for the 02-04 models. Now that I want to get back into a vette, and preferbly a C5Z of this year...every dealer I come across has them marked up to almost a 06 C6 vette, and the C5 has more miles?

I dont regret trading in my nightmare, but I wish I would have used that money on potentially a C6Z at the time...but wanted nothing to do with a vette during that time. Went through a 11 GT500, down to a 08 G37S...and now that my itch is back, I cant find one for a good price at any dealer..even in a crappy economy.

If anyone sees or knows of a full size dealer (not a mom an pop shop...financing will be easier at a big size dealer for me), that has a 02-04 Z06 anything but red...please let me know lol. I kinda wanna limit myself to 22k, well thats what the fiance wants me to limit myself "if I have to get another car"..I know its a long shot, but I gotta make her happy as well since were paying for a big wedding towards end of the year.

Thanks all for any heads up and listening to a boring rant.
Unread 03-03-2011, 07:17 PM   #2
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Well, if my C5Z doesn't get on the road soon, it will be on the market. Of course, it does have a "history" attached to it.....