The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 05-26-2017, 12:47 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) 1999 Triple Black convertible - MA

I can't believe I'm doing this :*****: :*****:

In order for me to seriously be able to move on the Corvette I've always wanted, my Eleanor, I first need to sell my '99. I had someone local offer to buy it, before I knew my dream car was for sale, and I declined. It was his desire to buy mine, that made me start to think about it. With that said, I'm not in a position to HAVE to sell it, but if it does, then I can move forward with my dream. :cheers:

Here's the details of mine:

Price: $18,500
1999 base convertible, triple black
Automatic
62,xxx miles (will go up slightly as cruising season is here)
Chuck CoW tuned!
Vararam CAI with all of about 500 miles on it
Corsa Xtreme axle back with all of about 500 miles on it
18x10.5 C5Z replicas, black with polished lip, Bridgestone Potenza's. Plenty of tread left. Bought used over the winter and assume to have about 5000 miles on them (500 from me)
New cross drilled and slotted rotors
New pads
painted front and rear calipers
new oil pressure sending unit
fresh oil and filter
Lloyd's floor and trunk mats
Z06 screens
various cosmetic items like rear letters, passenger air bag letters, steering wheel decal (C5 emblem)
I also have the original owners manual, pen, flashlight, etc.
Most of the receipts for repairs and maintenance too

Will also include a spare set of chrome C6 rep's. In the process of trying to put some tires on them (not new).

Now, that back story on the car. Original owner was from MA. I'm told he was the brother of a local Corvette restoration shop. Sadly he passed, and his brother took the car to sell from his shop. Second owner was from CT. Bought the car about 6 years ago with about 55k miles on it. Bone stock. Owned it for 5 years, put about 5k miles on it, and did a few repairs (belts, water pump, etc). Retired and moved to Florida. Sold it to me before he moved, last August (2016). I've since put about 2500 miles on it, and did all the recent mods/updates. the ONLY reason I'm putting it up for sale is because I've always wanted a 2003 Electron Blue. the perfect example of one has recently come on the market. After looking and waiting nearly 12+ years for one, I know they only come up once in a great while. I figure, this is my "once in a while".

Now, on with the pics. I can provide more pics or details if wanted.

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote