The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 06-07-2017, 03:36 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) 1993 40th Anniversary Edition in Florida

Good afternoon fellow Corvette enthusiasts! I am new to the forum and I am excited to share one of my passions with you all. I hope to gain some valuable knowledge here and maybe make a few acquaintances. I'm 21 years old and I'm a senior at Florida State University. In March of 2016, I found a 40th Anniv. Edition sitting in a local car warehouse for sale on consignment. I checked it out, thought it was a steal and bought it. A year later, and a couple thousand into the car, I can't afford it anymore. I've been posting it to Craigslist and Facebook for a while now but still no luck. I ask of you all to spread the word and help me sell this car just to break even. I've learned a lot about how much time these cars can take out of you and that without a job they can easily be a leach to your savings. Thanks for reading, and have a good day! I'm including my active ad on craigslist so you all can easily view pictures and see the work I've done to it with my father.

https://tallahassee.craigslist.org/cto/6118369152.html

Asking $7500 USD

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote