The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > The Lobby > The Ranting Room

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

The Ranting Room Got a gripe about life? Want to sound off about the unfairness of the universe? Does something just REALLY piss you off? Well, come on in and talk about it!

Unread 06-02-2008, 10:48 PM   #11
coolassbrad

Name :
coolassbrad is on a distinguished road

PEOPLE SHOULDVE KNOWN I'D STEP UP WHEN ITS ABOUT HOGAN;SO HERE WE GO AGAIN EVERYONE HAS AN OPION5VETTEBOY.MINE FOR YOU IS LOWNOW SHADOW YOU KNOOW HOW I MAKE MY LIVING LAYING OUT GRAPHICS FOR CARS AND BOATSIF JOHN NEEDS A GOOD LAWYER DONT GIVE HIM ONE OF YOURS TE ONE YOU GAVE ME WASNT WORTH A ****E B5VETTE I HOPE YOUR COLON FALLS OUT
coolassbrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2008, 10:59 PM   #12
coolassbrad

Name :
coolassbrad is on a distinguished road

HURRY GET YOUR FREE NICK HOGAN SHIRTSAND DECALS ALL SIZES AVAILABLEEVEN YOU SWOLEN HEADED ASSESDONT WORRY ABOUT DECALS I'LL PUT THEM ON FOR YOU PARKED AT THE NUDIE BAR
coolassbrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2008, 11:40 PM   #13
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolassbrad View Post
PEOPLE SHOULDVE KNOWN I'D STEP UP WHEN ITS ABOUT HOGAN;SO HERE WE GO AGAIN EVERYONE HAS AN OPION5VETTEBOY.MINE FOR YOU IS LOWNOW SHADOW YOU KNOOW HOW I MAKE MY LIVING LAYING OUT GRAPHICS FOR CARS AND BOATSIF JOHN NEEDS A GOOD LAWYER DONT GIVE HIM ONE OF YOURS TE ONE YOU GAVE ME WASNT WORTH A ****E B5VETTE I HOPE YOUR COLON FALLS OUT
PUI again huh? Looks like you've been inhaling the print fumes a little too long

Quote:
SHADOW YOU KNOOW HOW I MAKE MY LIVING LAYING OUT GRAPHICS FOR CARS AND BOATSIF JOHN NEEDS A GOOD LAWYER DONT GIVE HIM ONE OF YOURS TE ONE YOU GAVE ME WASNT WORTH A ****E
I know you don't make it spelling and editing

No, thanks to Nick, John needs a 24/7 nursemaid

An I didn't give you a lawyerThink you've goten me confused with Flem, I mean Clem, aka: BUBBA
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2008, 11:44 PM   #14
Shadow

Name :

Quote:
HURRY GET YOUR FREE NICK HOGAN SHIRTSAND DECALS ALL SIZES AVAILABLEEVEN YOU SWOLEN HEADED ASSESDONT WORRY ABOUT DECALS I'LL PUT THEM ON FOR YOU PARKED AT THE NUDIE BAR
Please make sure it's on straight
Unread 06-03-2008, 09:13 AM   #15
Ms. AntiVenom
Vicious Evil Person

Name :
Ms. AntiVenom will become famous soon enough

In a way I feel bad for him, that is his friend dying, I wonder if that saddens him? who knows, I know Nick is a decent kid from what Ive met,
he reminds me of almost every customer we have (mindset of speed) and Im guilty of that personality myself, Im so street racer however

Website
------------------------------------------------------
Ms. AntiVenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2008, 11:07 AM   #16
Shadow

Name :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. AntiVenom View Post
In a way I feel bad for him, that is his friend dying, I wonder if that saddens him? who knows, I know Nick is a decent kid from what Ive met,
he reminds me of almost every customer we have (mindset of speed) and Im guilty of that personality myself, Im so street racer however
I guess that's the point. He's doing the same thing most of us did at his age. I remember a ticket for 51/35 from a local deputy. I was thankful as hell he didn't get me 10 minutes prior when I was doing triple digits down East Hillsborough Ave. But that was in the early 70's and hardly any traffic on the road at the time. NOT down a main heavilly travelled thoroughfare! and no one was in the car with me.

Does John deserve part of the blame for his own demise? Although no one knows for sure, I'd be willing to bet he does. I can't believe a thing that comes out of Nicks mouth at this point, but just knowing kids (and yes, this young Marine was still a kid!) as I do, I'm sure he was balls to the wall with him.

Is it a tragic accident? Sure it is. But nick has to take responsibility for his actions regardless. You take chances with other peoples lives, you have to be willing to pay the consequences.

But to defend Nick so vehemently as though he was the one wronged in the matter is rediculous.

And as I've previously stated, I really don't care who he or his daddy are, he should be treated as anyone else.

The comments that have been recorded and aired lead me to believe that the only remorse either he or his dad have, is that he was convicted

God knows, I hope I'm wrong.
Unread 06-03-2008, 11:22 AM   #17
Z06 Rocket

Name :
Z06 Rocket is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Is it a tragic accident? Sure it is. But nick has to take responsibility for his actions regardless. You take chances with other peoples lives, you have to be willing to pay the consequences.

But to defend Nick so vehemently as though he was the one wronged in the matter is rediculous.

And as I've previously stated, I really don't care who he or his daddy are, he should be treated as anyone else.

The comments that have been recorded and aired lead me to believe that the only remorse either he or his dad have, is that he was convicted

God knows, I hope I'm wrong.

Yep. well said. Nick is only sorry that his celebrity didn't get him out of this mess too. I have spoken to some of the Belleair police officers who patrol their neighborhood and Nick (along with momma Linda) have been rude nasty and a general pain in the arse for many years. Hulk and Brook have been the two decent ones. The recordings between momma and Nick show this behavior has not diminished in light of this tragic event, and have only flared up in their intensity. Their contempt for the lowly "average citizen" is glaringly obvious.
Z06 Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2008, 11:26 AM   #18
Z06 Rocket

Name :

Quote:

WTF coolassbrad,,,, 85 Vette hit the nail on the head with his reply son..... You have your medications today? Or is it hitting closer to home and you are showing a defensive actions even though no one was attacking you? Have you been in the same situation with drinking and driving? I hope not because this is close to - not the worst- but close to the worst that could have happened.
Unread 06-03-2008, 11:28 AM   #19
Z06 Rocket

Name :

Quote:

WTF??
Unread 06-03-2008, 11:53 AM   #20
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

OK folks, cut the nastiness out here and now. This is a public forum and profanity and downright abusiveness to other members is going to be viewed with an unappreciative eye.

Any continuance of this sort of chip on the shoulder bravado will get this entire thread moved to the Roadhouse forum which is not visible to anyone except those who go through the motions to gain access there.

And even in the Roadhouse forum, if this blows up into downright nastiness, all offending parties will be getting a three day vacation out of here to cool down a bit.

You are welcome to make your point, but profanity and derogatory slurs directed at another member are not necessary nor welcome on this site.