The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 10-23-2019, 07:13 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) 2017 GS Supercharged Heritage Package A8 700rwhp

2017 GS original owner
18k miles
8spd Auto
2LT
Nav/PDR
Heritage package
Color combo over-ride Adrenaline Red interior
Factory Redline wheels
Modifications:
-A&A corvettes supercharger with Ti head unit upgrade
-LG motorsports longtube headers and catless x pipe
-Alky Control dual nozzle meth injection
-ported factory intake and Throttle body
-700rwhp tuned by Jeremy Formato of Fasterproms in Tampa Florida
-transmission tuned
-full stage 3 aero package
-ACS extended front splash guards
-GM extended rear splash guards
-ACS rear diffuser fins
-ZL1 addons front and rear tow hooks
-llumar ultimate clear bra covering from Front bumper to A pillars
-1 year old ceramic coat over full car
-4 month old Continental extreme contact non run flats on all 4 corners

Car was not daily driven nor abused but it was driven and enjoyed. It features the most famous of the Grand sport color schemes, Admiral blue over adrenaline red interior with heritage package white skunk stripe. It was at the drag strip twice to verify tune and dyno numbers. It ran 10.2 and 10.1 on a set of drag radials and factory front wheels and trapped 134-135mph. Soft launching just shake down passes (1.55 60’). No doubt a set of skinnies upfront and cool fall air will put this in the high 9’s. There are some knicks in the wheels from mounting tires and scratches in the front splitter/stage 3 winglets. I should have had the splitter wrapped but I forgot after I installed it! That being said it’s nothing severe. There is a 1/2”scratch under the clear bra on the drivers front fender that I can touch up or leave alone and give you the tube of factory touch up paint as per the buyers request. The entire car will be detailed before delivering. This car is 100% reliable and I would feel safe driving it in any climate. Only reason for selling is I have a C8 on order. Car makes enough power to walk away from a ZR-1 while still be very docile for normal cruising! Time slip/dyno sheet/window sticker and GM brochures from 2017 model year featuring this color scheme GS on the cover also will be provided to buyer. Car has been featured on High tech corvette, MAD vettes and other Facebook/internet pages.
$54,000 obo

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote