• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

C6 z06 shocks

SteveGel

well today my C6 Z06 shocks came in. I'll install them tonight or tommrow and tell you how the feel, compair to my 2001 z06.:crazy03:

Yeah, I would be curious to know myself. Not planning on changing out mine yet, but if I ever need to, I would rather do an upgrade then just putting stock back in.......

Darn! That sounds cheap to me! I'm looking at getting a new alternator and expecting to spend twice as much just for that. I'm used to buying alternators for around $75 to $125. This was kind of a shock to me.

What are these Covette alternators made of? Titanium with gold inlay? :eek:

Will be interested in your opinion. The 2004 Z06 Sachs Shocks are suppose to be amazing. Hope to see some camparisons before I make a choice. Had heard thet C6 Z06 shock was not a true fit for C5's. Am I correct? Thanks. Good luck with the install.:dancer01:

Back