The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > The Lobby > CorvetteFlorida Feedback!

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

CorvetteFlorida Feedback! Site Help Needed | Admin Notices | General feedback about this site

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 08-03-2010, 11:29 AM   #1
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough
Exclamation Board of Inquiry Forum Rule(s)

Although I have posted the rule I recently imposed for posting within the Board of Inquiry forum on this site within that forum itself (http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forum...ad.php?t=46812), it appears that some people have missed it.

In a nutshell, there are some legal liabilities that I may become exposed to by allowing anonymous messages to be posted on this site that are derogatory and possibly damaging to another entity. Sorry, but I put that forum up to help you all be able to gain the knowledge necessary to make prudent decisions when you are planning on doing business with someone, but I am not so magnanimous that I am willing to expose myself to being dragged into a court room because of what YOU want to say here. This means that unless you are willing to provide your REAL FULL NAME when stating your case in the BOI, then it just is not welcome here and will be removed.

A corollary of this rule is that such messages that would be appropriate ONLY in the BOI will not be allowed within other threads on this site outside of the BOI. I'm sure I don't have to itemize the details of why this needs to be so.

Rules on this site are few and far between, as I would hope that the members here are mature enough to be able to handle themselves in a mature manner and not have to be treated like children. This particular rule for the BOI is certainly not common on other sites, so I am making an extra effort to try to educate everyone about the necessity here so they can make the effort to comply before sanctions have to take place to enforce this rule. Yes, I know most people don't read boring messages like this one regarding rules, but I really have no choice but to just assume that this rule has been read, and treat the ignoring of the rule as an infraction (which is simply a warning that a more severe penalty will take place if the infraction is ignored).

So please take heed and comply. The easiest way to comply is to simply go into your User CP menu and provide your FULL NAME in the Additional Details section of the Edit Your Details menu option. Or you can provide it within the post itself, but you need to do that with EVERY post.

Thank you for your attention to this...