The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 01-02-2024, 11:20 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) 2006 Chevy Corvette Z06 3LZ (Fully built motor, 575whp, very fast)

Located in St Pete Florida.
Asking 40k. Have a clean lien free title in hand.
Chet - 727 260 3150. (call or text)
64k miles on the chassis. Under 10k on the motor. Stock trans in excellent shape.

I purchased this car recently and just haven't been driving it...so I'm open to offers. The car is exceptionally clean with many very high quality modifications.

I'm the third owner, purchased from Chris Canan of Canan's customs in NW Florida. Before that, the car was owned by a gentleman in Michigan who had Denny Walsh Motorsports build a 427 with some of the best parts available. The motor made 575whp before leaving with the customer per conversation I had with the technician who built the car. Denny Walsh merged with DD motorsports but they're familiar with the car and remember it well. Oil pressure is excellent and a pre purchase inspection at Fat Body Performance in Riverview Florida indicated no issues with the car. Car is tuned with HP Tuners and the tune was gone over by Brad Brooks a couple weeks ago to ensure everything looked good. Peak timing is safe and the car is not on the edge for reliability purposes. (575whp is plenty fast for me in this chassis at this curb weight)

The chassis has 64k miles, motor has less than 10k. Receipts are included in pics, but the motor has new heads, msd atomic intake manifold, diamond pistons, callies crank etc etc. Basically an 18k motor back in 2017/2018 when it was built. The car has a twin disk clutch, LG longtube headers, Corsa Extreme Exhaust, stock brakes, Aftermarket wheels and C6 Z06 wheels, lowered on stock bolts, Carbon Fiber Front Lip, Carbon Fiber hood thats been paint matched, along with other misc parts. This car is fast and should have a summer tire on it. I've just used it for a few local car meets and a toys for tots event, but its mostly just sitting inside a garage on a trickle charger. Thankfully I have a second garage that is air conditioned, so its not the end of the world if this doesn't sell.

I'm located in St Petersburg Florida. Please reach out at 727 260 3150 via text. I can also give you the number to Fat Body Performance if you'd like to get more information about their pre purchase inspection. Asking 40k for the car. Yes, you can find one cheaper but not built to this level or as clean. All modifications are high quality and the work was done right.

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote