The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 08-22-2023, 10:47 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default WTT (Want To Trade) Nismo 350z for Base C6 Coupe or GS Coupe

Looking to trade my 2008 Nissan 350Z Nismo for a base LS3 C6 coupe or Grand Sport coupe.

I bought the car a little over 2 years ago to be my weekend/ track toy and I feel I've come pretty close to my limits as a driver with this car and now I'm looking to step into a Corvette.
I bought the car with about 125k miles on it, and it now has roughly 133k miles, as it sits. The car was bone stock when I bought it, but is now lightly modified.

The Nismo 350Z was a limited production run of the Z with only about 1600 produced between 2007 and 2008. The cars came equipped with custom Nismo suspension (shocks, springs and sway bars). The Nismo cars also had their chassis stitch welded by Autech Japan, for additional chassis rigidity. Along with the Nismo aero kit for improved down force on the race track. I believe the Nismo 350Z was a homologation car for Nissan back in the early 2000's so that they could compete in the JGTC.

Originally a California car before I purchased it as the 3rd owner. The car has been garage kept and adult owned its whole life and is in overall immaculate condition for the mileage on it, in my opinion. The exterior is about a 9/10 with some very minor scraping on the front bumper around the OEM front lip and side skirts, interior is about a 9/10 as well with only a minor tear in the driver's seat and some scratching on some of the panels, that the 350z is prone to. The car is also ceramic coated

Mechanically the car has never skipped a beat or has ever let me down. I drive it to and from the track in the Florida heat about once a month. The only thing that has been done to the car, were the oil gallery gaskets when I first purchased the car (a known issue on 350 and 370Z's). The car is about as solid as they come, and will make a great weekend car or track weapon in the right hands. All fluids get changed about twice a year. Oil changes every other month with. All work was done by myself, an ASE certified technician.

List of modifications include:
Setrab 31 row oil cooler
Koyo Radiator
Z1 3" Intakes
Z1 Front upper control arms with spherical bushings
Z1 Adjustable rear control arm set all with spherical bushings
Ohlin's Road and Track Coilovers
Hotchkis front and rear sway bars with adjustable end links
Z1 350Z Touring Exhaust
Fast Intentions resonated test pipes
ZSpeed high performance full faced clutch
Zspeed CSC delete
Zspeed Clutch master alteration kit.
NISMO 1.5 Way Clutch type LSD with Z1 high capacity differential cover
Z1 polyurethane differential bushings
4.09 Final Drive Ratio
Volk Racing TE37SL wheels 18x10.5 +22
Kumho Ecsta 275/35/18 with about 80% tread left
Z1 2 piece rotors front and rear
Stainless brake lines
Carbotech XP10 brake pads front and rear
Custom front brake cooling guides
Z1 aluminum undershroud
Car is also tuned by Z1 for the bolt-ons I have done to the car

I've kept most of the stock components from the car and will give that with the car if the new owner desires them. I'll also include the certificate of authenticity from Nissan with the car.
Car comes with 2 master keys and 1 key fob, along with the owners manual.

I'm mainly looking for higher mileage base M6 coupes since the car is going to be driven hard and modified, but I'm also open to higher mileage M6 Grand Sports, as well. Color doesn't matter much to me, as long as it's not yellow or black.

I know C6's are typically higher priced than most regular 350Z's in todays market, but I think a base LS3 coupe and Nismo are equivalent in value today. I'll add cash on top for the right Grand Sport, also.
Right now I value the car around $20000-$24000

LINK TO THE PHOTOS https://photos.app.goo.gl/FCKagc1od3k5EzYF7

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote