The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Florida Specific Forums > Firearms and Other Weapons

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Firearms and Other Weapons Had a request for this forum, so here it is. Guess it will give me some place to talk about guns myself after selling my ArmsLocker forum.

Unread 11-29-2010, 11:42 AM   #1
Bob K
Deceased

Name : Bob Korreck
Bob K has disabled reputation
Default How To Carry

As stated in a previous thread I prefer to carry my Glock 26 but my favorite to carry is a Mustang 380. The guns I would like to carry are one of my S&W 45's.

Here's my problem. With the Glock 26 I have to cinch my belt very tight to keep the gun from dragging my pants lower. After several hours I need to loosen my belt.

Has anyone got the same problem and maybe a solution? I know a shoulder rig is an option but impracticable in Fl.
Bob K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2010, 01:22 PM   #2
Kap142

Name :
Kap142 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob K View Post
As stated in a previous thread I prefer to carry my Glock 26 but my favorite to carry is a Mustang 380. The guns I would like to carry are one of my S&W 45's.

Here's my problem. With the Glock 26 I have to cinch my belt very tight to keep the gun from dragging my pants lower. After several hours I need to loosen my belt.

Has anyone got the same problem and maybe a solution? I know a shoulder rig is an option but impracticable in Fl.
Just a few brief thoughts (speaking for only me) I prefer to carry my Walther 380 in an inside the belt clip on holster. It's allways available 'cause i never tuck in a shirt. It's light weight and doesn't drag down my pants and I can hit my target.

Now with that having been said, if I'm working in an area that's "not so fine" area I'll be packing my Glock 40 in a standard holster attached to my belt.

And as a final I always have a spare mag with me.
Unread 11-30-2010, 11:14 AM   #3
Bob K
Deceased

Name : Bob Korreck
Bob K has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kap142 View Post
Just a few brief thoughts (speaking for only me) I prefer to carry my Walther 380 in an inside the belt clip on holster. It's allways available 'cause i never tuck in a shirt. It's light weight and doesn't drag down my pants and I can hit my target.

Now with that having been said, if I'm working in an area that's "not so fine" area I'll be packing my Glock 40 in a standard holster attached to my belt.

And as a final I always have a spare mag with me.
If I carry my Colt 380 I don't even know it's there. All of my holsters are inside of the belt but with my heavier weapons I have to keep the belt so damned tight it bothers me after a few hours.

Doesn't anyone else have this problem?
Bob K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2010, 05:33 PM   #4
donzee

Name :
donzee is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob K View Post
If I carry my Colt 380 I don't even know it's there. All of my holsters are inside of the belt but with my heavier weapons I have to keep the belt so damned tight it bothers me after a few hours.

Doesn't anyone else have this problem?
Bob , I wish I had a problem keeping my pants from falling down, I even have a streach belt now!!
My work cloths have a small pocket inside the right pocket, my little LCP (7 oz) fits perfect, but would like a inside holster when i can buy larger clothes.
donzee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2010, 08:52 PM   #5
LS2POWA
Team Afterhours Member

Name : Corey Metz
LS2POWA is on a distinguished road

I carry my springfield armory xd40 sub in a small blackhawk iwb holster, and using the 10rd baby mag. Most of my pants/shorts I can get away without wearing a belt.
Unread 02-09-2011, 01:40 PM   #6
THUNDER
Rideing in style

Name : Chris Plato
THUNDER is on a distinguished road

i actually prefer the leather under the shoulder holster. I was carrying a desert eagle baby eagle 9mm. but now i prefer my springfield arms tactical double stack 45.