The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Florida Specific Forums > Events and Happenings

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Events and Happenings Shows | Cruises | Parties | Swap Meets

Unread 12-03-2012, 02:28 AM   #1
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough
Default Tallahassee area car events

Figured I should put this here so I could actually find it again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 85vette View Post
Sorry, I got my Saturdays mixed up....

Maybe this will be useful....

Tallahassee Area Local Cruise Inn’s & Car Shows

Enclosed in this article please find a listing of all local events happening for Classic Car enthusiasts. If your club is not listed or changes have been made, please feel free to contact me and I will make the appropriate changes.

First Monday of the month:

Monday night Mustangs at Hooters on N. Monroe St. Event starts at 5:30 PM til 8:00 PM, all Mustangs are welcome in any condition or year. Contact David T. Hawkins at www.mestengofx.com

First Saturday of the month:

At the Sonic on Hwy.27 & Capital Circle NW. Starts at 5:00 PM til 8:00 PM, contact Clayton Weaver at 850-545-5029 cweaverracing@mchsi.com

Second Saturday of the month:

At the Hardees in Crawfordville on Hwy. 319, starts at 6:00PM til 8:00PM. Contact Kathy Lambert at klambert@comcast.net. Wakulla Classic Cars

At the What-a-Burger on Thomasville road, starts at 5:00PM til 8:30PM, put on by Fords of Florida Car Club, The Classic Chevy Car Club and Panhandle Ponies Tallahassee Car Club.

Vintage Vettes at the Wing Stop on Thomasville & Bannerman Rd. starts at 6:00 PM. Contact Dean at 980-1222 for more information.

Third Saturday of the month:

Cars & Coffee at the Classic Motor Storage & Repair 4308 Aviation Ave. & Capital Circle, starts at 8:00 til 10:00 AM. Contact Travis at 575-0259

At Famous Dave’s BBQ on Capital Circle, starts at 6:00PM til 8:30PM. Put on by Cruisin Corvette Club

At What-a-Burger on Apalachee Pkwy, starts at 6:00 PM til 8:30PM. Put on by Tommy Sykes.

At downtown Monticello, starts at 5:00 til 9:00PM. Open to all makes & models, door prizes 50-50 drawings. Contact Cindy Lambert at 850-997-1125 The Road Cru

Last Saturday of the month:

At the What-a-Burger on Thomasville Rd. starts at 5:00 til 8:30PM. Put on by the Tallahassee Street rods

Tallahassee Area Car Clubs

Classic Chevy Club meets the 1st Thursday of the month at Sonny’s BBQ on Timberlane Rd. at 7:30 PM

Cruisin Corvettes Club meets the 1st Thursday of the month at Famous Dave’s BBQ Capital Circle NE at 7:00 PM. Contact club President Beverly Blankenship at c5fever@comcast.net

Fords of Florida Car Club meets the 3rd Monday, at Golden Corral on North Monroe at 6:00PM. Club President Richard Widman www.fordsofflorida.com

Panhandle Ponies meets the 2nd Wednesday of the month at Seminole Wind Buffet on North Monroe at 7:30PM Club President Shirley Shields at www.tallahasseemustang.com

Tallahassee Street Rodders meets the 2nd Thursday at Ole Time Country Buffet on North Monroe Street at 6:00PM. www.tallahasseestreetrodders