The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 04-04-2019, 01:08 AM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) 2015 Arctic White/Red Z06 w/ 3LZ & Z07 Full GM Warranty through 2023 or

Hi Everyone,

I have recently decided to sell my 2015 Z06 3LZ (7 speed manual) with approximately 15,700 miles. A little history on me, I have been a Corvette Forum member for almost thirteen years. I do not race my Vettes, I am literally a weekend cruiser who likes to go for drives with my two daughters. I have never taken this car to a racetrack, AutoX, street raced, peeled out, dropped the clutch, burned rubber, etc...I know that most find it ridiculous that I would own a Z06 and not use it for the sole purpose for which it was built, but what can I say? :)

This car has been garage kept and driven only 10k miles since I purchased it 2 years ago. I am the second owner, and the car has never been in an accident or had any paintwork. I live in Orlando, so the car has not been exposed to the elements whatsoever. This is my 5th Corvette and my 3rd Z06, and it is by far the best Corvette I have ever owned. I purchased this vehicle from the original owner here on the Forum. He paid $105,215 for this car, and I have the laminated window sticker to prove it. The vehicle was originally purchased in Indiana, but it spent most of its time garaged in Naples at the owners winter home. When I purchased the car in April 2017 it had approximately 5,700 miles on the odometer.

This Z06 is finished in Arctic White over Red leather, and she is hard loaded. It has the 3LZ package plus the Z07 performance package which includes Brembo Carbon Ceramic Brakes, Stage 3 Aero Package, and Competition Sport Seats, Heads Up Display, Navigation, Magnetic Ride, Carbon Fiber Package (interior), Exposed Carbon Fiber Roof Panel. etc...The original owner put a full body clear bra on the car at a cost of almost $4,000, so the paint is essentially perfect. He also bought WeatherTech mats so the carpet inside the car is nearly perfect as well.. I am a non smoker and the car has no smells, rips, stains, etc.. I have both key fobs, the owners manuals, all records of oil changes (done at AutoNation by local corvette mechanic Keith Cummings) original floormats (still in plastic), battery tender, etc...The only issues with the car are two small areas on the front spoiler where the protective film got scratched. These blemishess are minor and could be easily fixed by having the clear bra replaced on the spoiler. Additionally, the car currently has Continental Extreme Contact tires which have been great for my purposes (street driving). The fronts are still OK but the rears are getting close to the wear bars. They will probably need to be replaced within the next 6-12 months depending on how often and hard the vehicle is driven by the new owner. Overall, this car is as nice as any you will find based on the year and miles. I promise you will not find one that has been more loved anywhere!

For peace of mind, my Z06 comes with a fully transferrable bumper to bumper GM extended warranty good until March 2023 or 71,329 miles! The extended warranty was purchased through Dennis Fichtner at Denny Menholt Chevrolet and it has a $100 deductible. I have the clean Florida title in my safe and there are no liens on this car. The price is $63,000 firm. Please no lowball offers or tire kickers. I'd really like to sell it to someone here on the Forum who will love her just as much as I have! :cool:

Thanks for looking.

Bill
:cheers:

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote