The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 12-24-2020, 12:09 AM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) 2009 corvette zo6 3lz

2009 Chevrolet Corvette ZO6 3LZ 65,XXX Asking $35,000 OBO 14k left on loan/Located just outside of Tampa, Florida.

Tuned by: Mike at Vengeance Racing 650/5XX on E85. Never been down a track of any kind.

I believe I am the third owner, purchased the car in Alabama completely stock down to the filter with about 50k on the clock. I have done all the work myself except for dyno tuning/machine work. Since owning it the car it has been garage kept, regularly maintained, never smoked in, everything works as it should. Airbag light on due to the aftermarket seats (oem seat parts can fix that). I am completely transparent and will list ever flaw the car has and I would expect the same if I was the purchaser.

Build literally has about 100 miles on it including initial start-up/cam break-in/dyno time/1 pass I made on the road to test and a trip to the detail shop. All new fluids!

Engine: SBE LS7/Driven 5W30 Synthetic Oil

HPC “The Hulk” Camshaft. Cam Specs undisclosed (they didn’t even give them to me).

HPC LS7 cast heads done by Greg Good. PAC 700 Springs/BTR Trunion Upgrade/Manley 7.725 Pushrods/Johnson 2110 lifters

MSD Intake Manifold ported/shaved by Tony Mamo

Nick Williams Black 102mm TB

Haltech 103mm Intake

Holley Black Valve Covers

ARP head bolts/balancer bolt

Comp Cam timing set (gears/chain)

NGK plugs/Firecore 50 wires w/heat shields

Shorai lithium battery. brand new oem starter

Fuel System: Racetronix TU475-450 kit with wiring harness/Holley LS7 fuel rails/ID850 E85 injectors/DSX E85flex fuel kit/Vibram fittings/hoses

Exhaust: Kooks 1 7/8 LT’s/Kooks 3” Off-road x-pipe/Corsa Sport Axle back

Drivetrain: MGW Short throw (newer style) w/custom ball. Differential fluid recently changed GM 75W-90. TR6060 Redline D4

Wheels: Weld S71’s Rear-18x10 MT Street SS 305/40/18 Front 18xX Michelin 245/35/18

Suspension: Stock, lowered on oem bolts.

Exterior: Paint correction/ZR1 Splitter/15% Llumar Tint. ZR1 Fenders/Blacked out side markers+tail lights/Vette Lights 8k hyper white bulbs (headlights/fog lights/plate lights)

Interior: JVC Head unit w/backup camera. Recaro Pole Position seats+Sharkbar w/harness 5-point harness system. Weathertech floor/cargo liner

Interior 9.5/10 only blemish I can think of is the dash is starting to roll on the passenger side

Exterior: 8.5/10 one blemish on the driver side sail panel (can barely see it unless you know where it is). Passenger door has some minor damage near the fender. Passenger rocker panel has some damage from a shop not using the jacking points.

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote