The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 01-12-2021, 03:33 AM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) C5 Z06 Electron Blue-Roller

Unfortunately I have to let my 2002 c5 z06 go. I have put way too much money into the car in the past two years and I just can’t justify spending more money to get it back to where it was. The car was making 800+ to the wheels and the block cracked and the whole bottom end is shot. With that being said I have already sold the supercharger kit and I plan on selling the car as is.

THE BLOCK IS CRACKED AND THERE IS NO SUPERCHARGER KIT ANYMORE.

The car has 74,xxx miles on it and has some small imperfections here and there. Looks flawless from 10 feet but up close you can certainly nitpick it. The interior is in great shape with little wear on the drivers seat and hardly any wear on the passenger seat. No abs lights or any cel lights when the car was running.

Here is everything that will be included with the car. Most of the parts are less than 1000 miles/1 year old as the car was in the building stage most the time. The block is currently still in the car. It’s a forged l92

McLeod Rxt Twin Disc with steel flywheel

Rpm built stage V Tr6060

C5-C6 offset mounts

C6 Z06 rear differential

C6 Z06 rear cradle

Silvers Coilovers 12f/10r

Ecm sway bar end links

C5z sway bars front and rear

C6 Z06 shifter

Stock brakes with good pads/slotted rotors

Aluminum radiator with stock fans(lowered radiator cradle for supercharger)

823 heads(one bent valve) with tsp valve springs and pushrods

LG Motorsports Long Tube headers

LG Motorsports X Pipe

AEM X Series Boost Gauge

Aem X Series Wideband

N2MB Wot Box(2 step and wot shifting)

Stock alternator/plug wires/water pump/ls7 lifters/coil packs/valve covers/oil pump/harness adapter to run gen V engine

Hinson Poly Motor Mounts

LS3 Intake Manifold

LS2 Throttle body

Mighty Mouse Wild Catch Can Setup

Deka Battery( always on battery tender)

Complete Fuel System By Bret Bradbury

-525 intake(custom hanger)

-8an feed line

-6an return line

-Magnafuel Regulator

-Redhorse Filter

-Holley Fuel Rails w/ 8an Crossover

Currently sitting on (4) OEM Z06 18x10.5 wheels. 2 are Alcoa and 2 are Speedlines.

(2)90% 295/30 Toyo R888R

(2)70% 295/35 Bridgestone Potenzas

I may be missing some small items. Feel free to message me if you have any questions. I’m trying to be as honest and open as possible. If I am not able to get my asking price I might start parting out some of the bigger items and sell the roller as is.

Asking 14,000

Located in Gainesville, Florida

The car does have a lien with my local credit union which is less than a mile from my home

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote