• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Rear cargo cover

Kap142

Anyone, will a standard C5 rear cargo cover (floor cover) fit, without modification into a Z06?:shrug01::shrug01:

Ken, I've never looked inside a Z06, so I don't know if the "floor" goes from the
rear end to the back of the seats or not, but I DO have an aftermarket one for
a C5 coupe that you can try out to see If you want. Dotty and I will be in
Florida from the 15th of this month until the 25th if you want to try. I know
that my cargo mat has cutouts for the two "roof panel holders" that are on the
floor of the coupe. Otherwise, maybe make a call to Mid America or Ecklers, and
ask them the question........
Andy :wavey:

Thanks Andy. Hope to see you guys soon. I am researching the issue with Mid America and others.

The Z does not have a flat rear floor. Their is a depression big enough to stow a smaller styro cool below floor level. Though the cleaner appearance of a rear deck cover would give a) and neat hiding place for stuff and b) a clean flat appearance too.

I'll stay close to this thread and lets get together for a meal somewhere.

Get some "stiff paperboard" and cut it to fit the existing outline of the floor
then cover it with a matching (or contrasting) carpet.
Andy :wavey:

Yes, it fits perfectly, but the Z06 does not have the cover hold-downs brackets.
I have one for my Z06 without the cover hold-downs brackets and it works fine.

Yes, it fits perfectly, but the Z06 does not have the cover hold-downs brackets.
I have one for my Z06 without the cover hold-downs brackets and it works fine.

Awesome, I suspected it might. May I ask where did you get yous and what was the cost?

Awesome, I suspected it might. May I ask where did you get yous and what was the cost?

I installed a JL Audio stealth subwoofer in my neighbors C5 Coupe and he gave me his cover.
These covers are expensive from dealers/catalogs, so I would check out eBay and see what you can get.

Found and purchased a set of all three pieces yesterday on ebay. Even the right color.

Their are virtually none available through GM and very few show up on ebay. Glad I got um.

Back