The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 06-20-2013, 09:02 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default 2006 Triple Black, Z51 6 speed convertible, 1 Owner, Totally Stock, 10,900 miles

Florida car. The car still has the original GM paper air filters in it.

Price is $36,000 (paid $62,670) so someone will be getting an extremely close to new condition vette at a pretty nice discount. 

I just purchased (placed the order and deposit) on a 2014 6 speed Z51 today. They made me a very good deal on it based on what they are going for (essentially no markup at all).

I am only going to have room for one Corvette, so this one has to go.

I would rather see an enthusiast like me get this car rather than trade it into the dealership. They want the car pretty bad as a trade, as I am sure they would make several thousand dollars off it.

I live in Orlando, FL and yes, I am well over 40 years old, so this is not "kid" owned or raced. (If you come by to look at it, or purchase it) you will see the condition of my other cars (Viper, AMG Mercedes) and understand how well this car has been taken care of.

I am pricing this car well below KBB, which has private party value at $39K (which I actually think is a bit high). As such, if financing was needed, it would be quite easy at $36K.

I also pulled EVERY 2008, 2007 and 2006 6 speed convertible corvette pricing in the country off of cars.com today with less than 12,000 miles and have mine priced below all of them (most are not even Z51’s).

So essentially this is the lowest priced (with 11,000 miles or less), fully optioned, Z51 convertible 6 speed in the country:thumbs:

I would venture to say that it is certainly in the highest percentile (as far as condition and how well it has been maintained) in the country.

I have ALL documentation for the car, original bill of sale, original order documents (the car was custom ordered), window sticker, books, marketing CD’s, extra key fob and key etc. etc all in a folder that will go with the car.

It basically has ALL options (with exception of chrome rims, as I did not like how they looked with the black). Just a little too showy for me.

Key options are: Power Top, Navigation, Heads Up, Bose, Heated Seats, Tinted Windows 30% all around (not too dark).

Brand new Michelin run-flats in the OEM sizes (420 miles on them have the receipts from a few months ago) The Goodyear’s lasted 10,000 miles 

EVERYTHING on the car obviously works and the oil was changed 3 months ago, Mobil 1. It is ready to go.

I have the title in hand; there is no lien on the car. It has been a very rewarding and great car and I am sure it will make someone quite happy.

I really thought hard about how many pictures to post, but I figured it would just be easier to post just a few and give everyone my e-mail address. I can go out into the garage and send them whichever types of pictures they wanted. I have a lift in my garage so if the buyer wanted to see underneath the car as well, that would be quite easy.

Email: tgilchrist@cfl.rr.com Cell: 321-228-7316

Tom

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote