• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Xtreme Motorsports

xtrememotorsports

My name is Chris Harwood I am the owner of Xtreme Motorsports in Blountstown Fl,I am glad to see a site dedicated to one of my true loves "corvettes".I am 29 I have been in the GM performance industry since 1999 when I joined MTI Racing in Atlanta where I worked in the shop.Then in 2001 I became the crew chief on the 2001 C5R driven by the owner of MTI,in 2004 I was chosen to head up the build of one of the 20 C5R covette kit cars.In the begining of 2006 with the support of my family I started Xtreme Motorsports.I have been in vette magazine in the dietary horsepower article done at mti racing and the C5R I built was the cover story in Mays issue of gague magazine in 2006.If you would like to know more about me or my buisness feel free to call or write or add me as a friend.

Check out my web site at www.motorsportsxtreme.com

:welcome: to the site. Glad to see you finally decided to introduce yourself and join in. Blountstown isn't all that far away from me, so maybe the wife and I will stop in sometime to see you. What days and hours are you open?

Welcome

Chris and Staff:
Glad you all could join us here!!!
I sent you an Email on the Ultimate Corvette Party as a Vendor.
Hope you can join us!!!
Jim
:welcome:

Thank you Gavin is so loved by everyone especialy the women in the area corvette clubs whenever we come around they take him from my wife and spoil him.

Tell me about I have two semi spoiled little girls, and allot of it Im blaming on the customers bringing them treats and toys:rofl1:
My oldest little girl (8) wants to be an "HPtuner" when she grows up,

Little boys are far and few between around here..Its all girls, so I gush when get to see one.

Back