The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > General Corvette Forums > Detailing

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Detailing The art of having gleam and sparkle in your ride and pride. From fixing an abused finish to keeping your perfect one that way.

Unread 12-02-2006, 02:01 PM   #31
MADN3SS

Name :
MADN3SS is on a distinguished road

I might be soliticing members for them. Ivo is now moderator over there. I've also been meaning to sign up with digital corvettes since Shadow and I had that conversation with Dave. Can't we just get along.

'01 QS Corsa Touring exhaust with Tiger Shark tips. LG LT headers with X-Pipe, Hurricane intake w/ CF HF Power Duct, L.E.D. tail lights and shorty antenna. Lowered on stock bolts. Black Motorsports. FRC TOM tuned. NCM member 36741
MADN3SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2006, 02:14 PM   #32
Nytro
Delta House Member

Name :
Nytro is on a distinguished road

Rich, I am not surprized that you haven't heard from Adam. To be honest he is always extremely busy traveling and promoting his products, to the point of being ridiculous. I would either email him again or contact Heather if you have a particular question you would like an answer for.

Heather Reynolds VP of Operations Heather@adamspolishes.com
Woody Mestas West Coast Shipping Manager Woody@adamspolishes.com
Aaron Swift East Coast Shipping Manager Aaron@adamspolishes.com
Rob White Detailing Technical Support Rob@adamspolishes.com
Adam Pitale President / Founder Adam@adamspolishes.com

To be quite honest I don't find his products any more expensive that Sal Zainos. You get what you pay for. I personally would recommend you try the Buttery Wax at $15.95 and maybe a bottle of Detail Spray at $9.95. You can't lose. If you buy it and for any reason you don't like it he WILL refund your money no questions asked. You spend $50.00, the product doesn't meet your expectations you will get back $55.00. You risk nothing. In looking at the condition of your cars you are not looking to restore your paint, you just want a nice shine and protection. Apply his products with an applicator which I'm sure you have, use either a microfiber towell to remove it or a white good quality cotton towel and sit back in awe.

I have not used Flash Wax so I can render no opinion on quality or service, I'm sure it is a good product with good service.

This is from Adams website;

Absolute Satisfaction is our goal, which is why I guarantee all our products and customer service with a 110% Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee. If you are dissatisfied with your experience with Adam's in any way, we will refund your purchase price, plus 10%, without hassle. If your experience is less than exceptional, I will personally see to it that we make it right, or issue you an immediate refund. Thanks for your business! Adam Pitale, Founder & Chief Detailer

Rich, I have sent Adam an email referring him to this thread telling him you would like to contact him.

Jeff

www.adamspolishes.com

Authority forgets a dying king

Last edited by Nytro; 12-02-2006 at 03:19 PM.
Nytro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2006, 02:44 PM   #33
ynkedad
Wassup!!!

Name :
ynkedad will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z
Well, I dunno....... Are you an admin there?

Alrighty then......I really appreciate the feedback!
And though i'm sure Adams products are The Bomb, I do believe i'm going to go with the FLASH WAX this time around. Why? because They are a forum member, they advertise on this site and I figure why not give'em a shot.
If our Vette's melt or blow up, i'll let ya's know!

Thanks Again y'all,

~Ray
Unread 12-02-2006, 04:16 PM   #34
Mekanic
Injector Guy

Name :
Mekanic is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ynkedad

Alrighty then......I really appreciate the feedback!
And though i'm sure Adams products are The Bomb, I do believe i'm going to go with the FLASH WAX this time around. Why? because They are a forum member, they advertise on this site and I figure why not give'em a shot.
If our Vette's melt or blow up, i'll let ya's know!

Thanks Again y'all,

~Ray

dooo eeet! That way when I start spewing how great I think their stuff if I'll have some backup!
Mekanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2006, 05:36 PM   #35
ynkedad
Wassup!!!

Name :
ynkedad will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekanic
dooo eeet! That way when I start spewing how great I think their stuff if I'll have some backup!

I shot them an email and Flash Man a PM a while ago, so we'll see!
Unread 12-02-2006, 06:03 PM   #36
Rich427
'69 Vert/'01 Vert/'04 Z16

Name :
Rich427 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nytro
Rich, I am not surprized that you haven't heard from Adam. To be honest he is always extremely busy traveling and promoting his products, to the point of being ridiculous. I would either email him again or contact Heather if you have a particular question you would like an answer for.

Heather Reynolds VP of Operations Heather@adamspolishes.com
Woody Mestas West Coast Shipping Manager Woody@adamspolishes.com
Aaron Swift East Coast Shipping Manager Aaron@adamspolishes.com
Rob White Detailing Technical Support Rob@adamspolishes.com
Adam Pitale President / Founder Adam@adamspolishes.com

To be quite honest I don't find his products any more expensive that Sal Zainos. You get what you pay for. I personally would recommend you try the Buttery Wax at $15.95 and maybe a bottle of Detail Spray at $9.95. You can't lose. If you buy it and for any reason you don't like it he WILL refund your money no questions asked. You spend $50.00, the product doesn't meet your expectations you will get back $55.00. You risk nothing. In looking at the condition of your cars you are not looking to restore your paint, you just want a nice shine and protection. Apply his products with an applicator which I'm sure you have, use either a microfiber towell to remove it or a white good quality cotton towel and sit back in awe.

I have not used Flash Wax so I can render no opinion on quality or service, I'm sure it is a good product with good service.

This is from Adams website;

Absolute Satisfaction is our goal, which is why I guarantee all our products and customer service with a 110% Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee. If you are dissatisfied with your experience with Adam's in any way, we will refund your purchase price, plus 10%, without hassle. If your experience is less than exceptional, I will personally see to it that we make it right, or issue you an immediate refund. Thanks for your business! Adam Pitale, Founder & Chief Detailer

Rich, I have sent Adam an email referring him to this thread telling him you would like to contact him.

Jeff
Jeff/A.K.A Nytro,

I want to thank you for sending Adam an email. I got a call from him a couple hours ago and he was very apologetic about the missed email. Not sure exactly what happened because Adam still had my email and his computer shows that he sent a response back to me, but I never received it. I guess it is flying around somewhere in cyber space!

I agree Zaino is not cheap, I think the first purchase I made with them was about $80. What I meant about Adam's stuff not being cheap is that he has some rather large packages that runs into the hundreds of dollars. I was not suggesting that it was more expensive than Sal Zaino's stuff. In fact, I am intrigued with some of the items that Adams has. This may sound crazy, but the bucket with the dollies under it really makes sense to me. I am always kneeling down or crouching to get to rockers, or wheels and at my age there is not a lot of cartilage left in the knees. So, that item really strikes a cord with me. But I just did not want to jump into a large package without trying a few small items first. I know the performance I get with Zaino, I would like to see that the Adam's stuff out performs it before making that plunge.

The funny thing is that Adam, although he is from southern California, also has a place in Carlisle, Pa. He is heading down this evening to Parkton, Maryland to meet two of his salesmen. Parkton is only 15 minutes or so from my house. Adam is going to try to stop by either this evening or tomorrow just to BS with me and maybe a brew. I was amazed that he was willing to try to squeeze in some time to talk with his busy schedule. He is flying out of Baltimore tomorrow and headed back to California. He sounds like a great guy and I'll let you know if we are able to hook up.

But thanks for stepping in and helping me out with the connection!

Rich
Rich427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2006, 08:32 PM   #37
Rich427
'69 Vert/'01 Vert/'04 Z16

Name :
Rich427 is on a distinguished road

Guys, I am overwhelmed! I got a call about 6:30 this evening from Adam Pitale from Adam's Premium Car Care Products to let me know that he would be at my house in 15 minutes. Adam delayed a dinner engagement with his two area salesmen and came to show me some of his products. What I did not expect is that Adam walked into my garage with a bucket of products, which I am not even sure yet what is all in there. He looked at my '01 and my '69 and gave me some recommendations. I knew his time was short, but he seemed more concerned about me and my cars than he was about his business dinner. I showed him two minor scratches on the rear fender of the '01 (this was a mystery issue that I noticed after my trip to Florida in August). He immediately opened up my bucket grabbed two products, took the blemishes out, and buffed the spot by hand. Problem gone!

He also notice that I had a box of old cotton towels and he asked whether I used them on the car. I said sure, they are 100% cotton and they work well. He went back out to his truck and got a handful of additional towels (microfiber/cotton maybe). As he was leaving, I asked him what I owed him and he said Merry Christmas.

All I can say is if his products are half as good as Adam was with me tonight my Zaino is for sale!

I told Adam that he should look into become a site sponsor and he told me that he was already looking into it. So hopefully his products will be more readily available to everyone on the site.

Great experience, to say the least! Thanks Nytro!

Last edited by Rich427; 12-03-2006 at 05:48 AM.
Rich427 is offline   Reply With Quote