The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > General Corvette Forums > Detailing

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Detailing The art of having gleam and sparkle in your ride and pride. From fixing an abused finish to keeping your perfect one that way.

Unread 12-21-2006, 05:23 AM   #31
MADN3SS

Name :
MADN3SS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash man
Corvette owners like you are open minded and not scared to try products that are not nationally known yet. I say again, you dont have to pay alot of $$ to get a good quality product.

Nice dig. So you are saying I'm not open minded because I won't try your products?

'01 QS Corsa Touring exhaust with Tiger Shark tips. LG LT headers with X-Pipe, Hurricane intake w/ CF HF Power Duct, L.E.D. tail lights and shorty antenna. Lowered on stock bolts. Black Motorsports. FRC TOM tuned. NCM member 36741
MADN3SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-21-2006, 08:54 AM   #32
Flash man
Cruzin

Name :
Flash man is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADN3SS

Nice dig. So you are saying I'm not open minded because I won't try your products?

I had to rephrase that so as not to hurt anyones feelings. Again, I am not putting down any one person on this forum and I am not putting down any companies products. Do not start a problem on this thread. I made a promise to Rich z not to agrue with anyone on this forum and I am a man of my word. Do what you like and enjoy the hobby that we all share

Joe - Flash
Flash man is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-21-2006, 09:13 AM   #33
MADN3SS

Name :
MADN3SS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash man
I had to rephrase that so as not to hurt anyones feelings. Again, I am not putting down any one person on this forum and I am not putting down any companies products. Do not start a problem on this thread. I made a promise to Rich z not to agrue with anyone on this forum and I am a man of my word. Do what you like and enjoy the hobby that we all share

Joe - Flash
I'm not starting a problem. I just sensed a little sarcasm in your earlier post and I didn't appreciate it. And believe me, I'm a big fan of sarcasm, but it has it's time and place.

I'm also curious whether you took Adam up on his offer to call him and talk about formulations? You don't have to post it, you can IM me if you want.

Good luck with your business. I hope you do well in Largo and beyond. See you around town and at some future shows.

Scott

'01 QS Corsa Touring exhaust with Tiger Shark tips. LG LT headers with X-Pipe, Hurricane intake w/ CF HF Power Duct, L.E.D. tail lights and shorty antenna. Lowered on stock bolts. Black Motorsports. FRC TOM tuned. NCM member 36741
MADN3SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-21-2006, 09:29 AM   #34
ynkedad
Wassup!!!

Name :
ynkedad will become famous soon enough

12-20-2006, 06:33 PM
Flash man
Cruzin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ynkedad
Joe,

By the way, I belong to another forum and posted pics of my car today, after using your stuff.
People were like "DAYUM" !!! asking what I used etc. So I copied a page from your site and posted a link to it as well. Hopefully they'll see the by the pics i've posted that they can get the same or BETTER (IMO) results without having to spend Lots of $$$! ($ that could be used for MODS instead)

Although I understand it's difficult to sway the minds of those who've settled on the Better known Higher $ products. You just may get the attention of a few who aren't afraid to jump ship (like me) and try something new.

Respectfully,

~Ray
Unread 12-21-2006, 09:41 AM   #35
Flash man
Cruzin

Name :

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADN3SS
I'm not starting a problem. I just sensed a little sarcasm in your earlier post and I didn't appreciate it. And believe me, I'm a big fan of sarcasm, but it has it's time and place.

I'm also curious whether you took Adam up on his offer to call him and talk about formulations? You don't have to post it, you can IM me if you want.

Good luck with your business. I hope you do well in Largo and beyond. See you around town and at some future shows.

Scott

Hi Scott,

No problem. I have not had a chance to call adam. I am very busy right now because of the holiday season. I deliver products to detail shops, car washes etc. They are all busy right now. I really dont need to talk to adam. If he wants, he can answer my questions on the other thread. I have his detail spray and I will test it and answer my own questions. He never said he was a manufacture though. I guess that question will go unanswered.

Anyway, I hope I did not upset anyone by my earlier comments. It was not intended. Thanks very much for the kind words. Have a wonderful holiday season.

Joe Carollo - Flash Man
Unread 12-21-2006, 09:54 AM   #36
ynkedad
Wassup!!!

Name :
Default Sorry

Because of some of the issues there were (are) on this thread, I decided to PM Joe, and discuss his products, so as not to flood, bore or upset others here on the forum. As you can see (I copied & pasted from a PM) part of what I stated to Joe and he responded here on the forum.
I personally feel responsible this time, because Joe Basically was replying to my PM.
I DO NOT believe he directed it towards anyone on this forum.
As you can see, my PM was directed at another forum I belong to (corvettevalley.com, if you want to go look at the post I submitted for your
selves).
I know this may open me up to a few Shots, so be it... i'm a big boy!
I Wouldn't dream of taking shots at Adams, Because he's a "Forum Sponsor" just like Flash Wax.

I typed this in a Really big Hurry because I've gotta go now (the soup kitchen called). So some of my post may not make sense or come across the way I meant it to?

Respectfully,

~Ray
Unread 12-22-2006, 10:29 AM   #37
Flash man
Cruzin

Name :

Quote:
Originally Posted by ynkedad
Because of some of the issues there were (are) on this thread, I decided to PM Joe, and discuss his products, so as not to flood, bore or upset others here on the forum. As you can see (I copied & pasted from a PM) part of what I stated to Joe and he responded here on the forum.
I personally feel responsible this time, because Joe Basically was replying to my PM.
I DO NOT believe he directed it towards anyone on this forum.
As you can see, my PM was directed at another forum I belong to (corvettevalley.com, if you want to go look at the post I submitted for your
selves).
I know this may open me up to a few Shots, so be it... i'm a big boy!
I Wouldn't dream of taking shots at Adams, Because he's a "Forum Sponsor" just like Flash Wax.

I typed this in a Really big Hurry because I've gotta go now (the soup kitchen called). So some of my post may not make sense or come across the way I meant it to?

Respectfully,

~Ray

Hi Ray,

I dont think anybody will be taking shots at you. Its just not worth arguing, about anything right now. Its the holiday season and we should all be happy and thankful for what we have. I appreciate that you posted pictures and info on the other site. I will check it out when I get a chance. I see you have alot of trees on your property. Do you have a problem with tree sap on your cars?

Joe - Flash
Unread 12-22-2006, 03:56 PM   #38
ynkedad
Wassup!!!

Name :
Default Whew...

Actually, No . I haven't had any get on my cars since i've been living here.

And, you're Right! Tis the season to be jolly!

~Ray
Unread 12-24-2006, 10:59 AM   #39
Flash man
Cruzin

Name :

Hello All,

I would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year. Our Corvettes will soon be another year older. Some drivers just dont have any respect for Corvettes. So, keep up those defensive driving habits,on the road and around the shopping malls. Take care all and have a safe holiday.

Joe Carollo - Flash Car Care Products