• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Tune

98 softtail

Bug Killer
Last november at the UCP we won a flash tune from Corvette Concepts. I had forgotten about it until I was going through the paperwork from the show and found the certificate. I called and Brian could get me in the next day.

I told my wife that she needed to leave me the car so I could get the "Tune" done on the car. Her last words that morning, "If you #$&%*@% my car, I am driving yours until you get it fixed". Nothing like a little stress.

So the next day I head to Corvette Concepts to get the "Tune" done. Brian asks me what I have modified on the car and I give him the usual " intake, and Exhaust, and he gets started. They use the HP programming software. From what I have read, that seems like a decent tuning program.

Brian took his time tweaking the Tune. He went through the program 3 times trying to get it "on the Edge".

After everything was finished, I was out of there. On the ride home I didn't get a chance to open her up or even get into a nice long stretch, but Deb got to check it out on our way down to the Punta Gorda show.

She felt the acceleration through the gears from start was smoother and that highway passing was smoother as well.

Overall she is happy with the "Tune" so far.

We will keep ya'll posted if things change,

See ya at Ecklers.

Back