The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Florida Specific Forums > Firearms and Other Weapons

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Firearms and Other Weapons Had a request for this forum, so here it is. Guess it will give me some place to talk about guns myself after selling my ArmsLocker forum.

Unread 12-14-2018, 06:51 PM   #1
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough
Default Gun Show Tallahassee Fair Grounds

Got a gunshow at the Tallahassee fair grounds this weekend (12/15 & 12/16/2018).

Connie and I will be stopping by there so I can see if they have an interesting looking shotgun I want to take a closer look at. If there is one there, it just might follow me back home....
Attached Images

Unread 12-14-2018, 07:12 PM   #2
navy2kcoupe
!ereH nI depparT m'I pleH

Location: 25 miles south of Boston, MA. Also have a house in Dunedin FL.
Name : Andy Anderson
navy2kcoupe has disabled reputation

Interesting looking weapon there, Rich. Gonna have to go back into the computer or reptile business to get funds for all the ammo you'll be going thru. I did a little research on it and found that pretty much everyone has favorable reviews on it, and really likes the gun. Good luck with it if you decide to "let it follow you home"!
Andy
VIETNAM VETERANS CORVETTE CLUB - FOUNDING MEMBER #1
https://sites.google.com/site/vietna...scorvetteclub/
navy2kcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2018, 08:00 PM   #3
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

I kinda wish it had a double trigger like a real side by side has. But it's a "double tap" sort of shotgun, in that you pump it once, pull the trigger twice to fire both barrels, then pump again. Repeat as necessary.

Though honestly, this will possibly be one of those guns that I buy and wind up never shooting. I seem to do that a LOT. Still have a Ruger .22 that I bought maybe a year or so ago, and haven't shot it. Heck, I've got a Barrett M95 50 BMG rifle that I bought maybe 12 or 15 years ago that I have never fired. Sold a bunch of snakes to a guy in Crystal River, drove over to a gun show in Orlando, and bought the 50 cal with the money I made selling the snakes. The gun was used, with a Swarovski variable scope on it. The guy selling it said the guy who owned it only fired it once. Well, I guess so! That scope, expensive as it is, only had 2 inches of eye relief. I'd bet money that when he fired it the scope imprinted on his eyebrow. So I pulled off that scope and put another scope made for the .50 cal on it, with 4+ inches of eye relief. Also, when you shoot a 50 cal, you have to ride with it by welding it to your cheek and shoulder. You DO NOT want your head flopping around when you fire it.

I think I enjoy more the buying and having of guns than I do with the firing and cleaning of them.