The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 08-25-2019, 08:56 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default WTT (Want To Trade) SOM 2001 Trans Am Ws6 Trade for C5

Selling because I want a C5 Corvette or C6 or Trade

2001 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 it is actually the first SOM Auto and car number 1 of 133 built. CHECK OUT THE LAST PIC
More Pics and Videos Available
Video Links Below
Less then 10k on engine
Odo 136k
Built LS6 with receipts
Trans new
Heads
CamMotion Cam 600 lift, 112lsa
Tuned
Ls6 intake
Full exhaust no cats
Black leather interior
No power steering
No Air Box (I am including 2) and a condensor
No radio (will try to include one)
3.42 rear end and is low miles (Swapped out from 3.23)
Battery Relocated to Rear
Founders Pan Hard Bar
Founders Traction Bar
Heavy Duty Rear Shocks
New Hatch Shocks and Hood
New Parts for front end with receipts Ball joints etc
Headliner perfect
Mickey Thompson Rear Tires
Interior in Great Shape
New Upper Dash ($450)

Car was built to look good and run
It is not a show car but its nice. Car runs and drives beautifully and clean title. Car ran mid 11’s with the tires it has now. Ttops do not leak to my knowledge and it has the sun shades

Paint is good no clear coat failure but it has some small little things like one small scratch on spoiler stuff like that,WATCH THE VIDEOS very little sun fade on the mirrors but no peeling or missing paint or anything like that

Ive had the car for several years, dont want to see it go, just looking for a C5 or C6 and I was offering the car with additional parts for the right Corvette but people play too many games or live too far. PLEASE DONT WAISTE MY TIME. I am very easy to work with, i dont play games i dont have time for it.

I will include some extra parts for the right deal. I do not drive the car regularly and i also have several others so if you ask me a question or see something i missed please understand its only cause i cant remember everything. I have 4 fbodies currently and some others and have had many others so i will be upfront and tell you everything i can think of.

Clean Florida title

Located Brooksville FL near I75

Please watch the videos below, car is not a perfect show car so please don't come looking for something in mint condition but the car is not beat either and is in pretty good shape for the most part. Doesn't need much and has no leaks, this is the most desirable color and it is rare.

VIDEO LINKS

You Tube

You Tube

You Tube

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote