The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 07-21-2014, 01:09 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default For Sale 2007 Z06, 28,k Miles

FOR SALE : 2007 Corvette Z06 2LZ no NAV. Velocity Yellow, black interior. Asking $43,500.

I bought this car used back in October 2009 with only 8000 miles on it when I returned from a deployment. I had it shipped from California to Florida in an enclosed trailer when I got orders from Camp Pendelton to Camp Lejeune. It remained there while I waited to see my follow on deployment schedule at my new unit. It remained a basic bolt on car until July 2013 (25500 miles) when I had Redline Motorsports in Pompano Beach do the heads and cam treatment to fix the “valve issue”. I have kept the car garaged the entire time I have had it but as I was in Florida it has been in the rain on a few occasions. This car I bought as solely a weekend toy, as I had a C5 coupe H/C/I car that I used as a daily driver years ago and knew if I bought a Z it would not see DD status. The car has been flawless since the day I picked it up. I have brand new Nitto NT05’s (300 miles) on the rear and 3000 mile Invo’s on the front.
The car presently has 28,500 miles on it and 3000+ since the heads and cam. I went with what I feel is a mild cam as I didn’t want the craziest, loudest car, I just wanted a car with a nice cam shake and good manners. I can easily drive this car in 6th at 55-60 on the highway or crawl a parking lot in 1st with no issues. I took it in just recently for an oil change, the first since the motor work.
I have never taken this car to the drag strip as it just isn’t my thing. I just enjoy a fast car and if something else with power comes along and wants to play I would do that, but no ¼ passes and no road course time.
This car has been my baby and I spent money on it and took care of it as I have felt I should enjoy a toy when I am not deployed. While I am still in the Corps, my present job working with the DoS requires me to travel 2-3 weeks a month so I have just come to the point where owning this car and never driving it has gotten old after a little over 5 years. I am also on the verge of retiring from the Marine Corps next year and am trying to cut down on some of the excesses as I transition to my next career. Car is paid off and title in hand.

Here is the list of mods; (562/505)
WCCH X Heads, Redline Motorsports Stage 3Z cam (mild), ported stock intake and TB, trunion upgrade, Borla catback, Kooks 1-7/8 LT’s w/o cats, catch can, Halltech Cold Air, HRE 547’s, DRM Bilstein shocks, Yellow Jake skull Lloyd mats, black ZR-1 spoiler, wrapped roof and halo. Zaino and 427 badges.

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote