The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 07-08-2015, 08:24 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS: 2007 Z06 Black/Black LME 429, RPM trans, LG heads, Pfadt, 550whp 68k miles, $34k

Let me first say the car has a clean Missouri title, BUT is branded as a buyback due to upper valve train noise at 2200 miles. The car was purchased knowing this information and was repaired accordingly. I have a Carfax to show this, which I am hosting below. It also states 3 owners, but I believe that current should be 2 as the car was a dealer demo in Florida. Not sure why Carfax states accident, but it has never been in current possession.

Car info:
2007 Z06
Black Exterior
Black Interior
1LZ with heated seats, no Navigation
67,6XX miles
Typical road rash on the front and brake ducts/front of fenders for a car of this age. Car has been enjoyed and driven by an enthusiast.

Asking $34k Pricing based on the thousands of dollars in mods, but taking in to account it needs the shock rebuilt and the rear tires replaced and the mileage.

Feel free to PM me for a contact number. Please do not waste my time, I am busy and want to make this a quick deal, that is why I have priced it like I have. Centrally located in the midwest, near the Kansas City, MO airport.

Car was originally built by LG with all of the upgrades. At 49k miles car had low oil pressure and was rebuilt.

Onto the good.

Mods:

Driveline:
LME 427 (bored to 429) I have the build sheet and I am digging up the specs. Thinking it is a stock compression with forged pistons and better rods, but just can not remember. new cam at the time the motor was done. 18k miles on the motor, documented done at ~49k miles.

The heads were mildy ported some time ago by LG, but has a beefed up valvetrain/guides, etc. So the typical valve guide issue was already addressed. These were in great shape at the time of the rebuild, surface ground

LS9x clutch from Katech
Tick adjustable master cylinder with new stock slave
Transmission done by RPM to Stage 4 at the time the new motor went in around ~49k miles

Has an upgraded radiator that LG installed, believe it is a BeCool.

Dyno'd at 550 whp after a conservative tune on pump gas with Justune in KC. The license with him will transfer to you for further tweaks if needed.

Intake/Exhaust:
Halltech Killer Bee intake
LG 1 3/4" Longtubes into an LG X pipe, stock catback
M2W switch, but not working right now - believe there is just carbon buildup on the butterflies in the exhaust pipes, so its permanently open at the moment

Suspension:
LG spindle ducts
Pfadt coil overs (right front shock devoid of hydraulic fluid, but drives pretty well without fluid amazingly), installed one of the old LG Coilovers that was here to save the Pfadt for rebuilding
Pfadt Johnny O'Connell sway bars

Stock 18/19 wheel, but have been powder coated into a dark gray gunmetal color

Stock sized Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires with about 15k on them. Fronts are 75%, rears are 30-40% and could stand replacing. They are just old now and don't hook up very well.

ZR1 style front splitter, not installed
ZR1 rear spoiler, OEM

Putting documentation together to see if anything has been forgotten.

Below are pics, I will get better pics soon of the interior.

Carfax:

Values from all 3 sources:

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote