• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

So what did everyone get this Xmas?!?!

chris308

spam sniper
I got money from my folks, god knows i need it now!! Nothing for the vette, i have to get that stuff myself...nobody knew about the corvette tax until they seen some of the things on my wish list!! :lmao: Got some music and dvds from friends and other odds n ends.

The friend that I bought our '93 vert from got me a Black C4 Logo cap and got my wife C4 logo socks. That was pretty cool.:thumbsup:

We bought a new dual oven range this week, so I guess that could be our Christmas present for each other.:shrug01:

We bought our son M/T Drag Slicks, 4 1/2" front tires and the rims for each. He can't wait to play with his '85 coupe at Orlando Speed World Dragway on Jan. 14th.:peelout 1:

Wireless keyboard and mouse. The keyboard is curved and my fingers type straight...I'll get the knack of it eventually....Also, a new PalmOne Tungesten E2. You know where I spent the day...loading software for all the electronic stuff...and syncing the Palm to the computer. Weird thing, after I got the keyboard and mouse hooked up my screen saver doesn't work. I can set the timing but it just doesn't come on when the minute is up... any ideas?? Also got a new shredder that can cut up DVDs and credit cards and various other things I want to put in it from time to time. :eek: Also, a great spa type robe with the hood. So, I'd say I made out very well this year. Santa was very good to me :yesnod:

Wife and i got a new 11 week old female boxer puppy:dancer01:She alitte sweetheart :thumbsup:

9T8Vette said:
Wife and i got a new 11 week old female boxer puppy:dancer01:She alitte sweetheart :thumbsup:
You know the drill.....we need photos, please! Bet she's cute. What did you name her?

Clothes...mostly shirts,. but they are the ones I like...sort of the Tommy Bahama type button ups in various colors:thumbsup:

My son got me the Garmin Laptop version of he GPS..sweet.....:dancer01:

The wife ordered me a new Kenpo uniform but it won't be in for a few days. Guess they had to special order that much cotton:lmao:

And Corona lounging pants and a T-shirt to match from the daughter:thumbsup:

I bought some new 33x12.5-15 tires for the elephant chaser partially because I needed them and partially because I wanted them (to replace the puny little stockers;).:hehehe:

What I "got" that truly meant the absolute most to me...was a full day to watch my 9 month old grand daughter play, explore, find new things and enjoy the wonder that is Christmas :thumbsup: and to spend the entire day with my entire family!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Now thats a present that I'll remember forever!!!!

Hope everyone here enjoyed an equally fine day.

Gordon

2Vettes said:
You know the drill.....we need photos, please! Bet she's cute. What did you name her?
Will have some photos tomorrow for y'all.We named her Maggie :wavey:

The wife and I didn't do much in the way of "formal" Christmas gifts for each other. We've already spent too much money on other stuff anyway. Got step bars and spray on line for her Z71 Silverado just last week and got that new C6 on the way, plus I decided to replace my 4 year old computer just a few weeks ago.

She did get me a really neat print I've seen before that I wanted. Shows a guy standing in the doorway of a lighthouse with a HUGE wave crashing into it behind him. Impressive looking picture! I wimped out and just gave her an envelope with universal gift certificates (cash) inside.... :)

Got some gifts from family but mostly edible stuff. You would think they thought we were starving to death here. Oh, and my mom got me a pretty nice coffee table style book on Corvettes. 50 Years of Corvettes, or something like that. Shocked me. She normally gets me really weird stuff. It is not unusual for me to open a box from her and have to ask "What is it?" :lmao:

All in all a really nice and relaxing day.....

Santa was Very good to us this year!

:wavey: Too much to list. Had a Great Christmas with the family, BBQ'd some Baby back ribs and enjoyed some board games. Life is great!!!:dancer01:

Glad to hear you all had a Merry Christmas as well!:thumbsup:

~Ray

Afew Pics of the new puppy Maggie with the nephew and maxi :wavey:

Attachments

• Puppy and Christmas 06 056.jpg
    Puppy and Christmas 06 056.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 121
  • Puppy and Christmas 06 030.jpg
    Puppy and Christmas 06 030.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 119
012212l.jpg

Browning BPS Stalker 12 GA

A hunting trip (2 days) in Georgia from the wife.

A couple of massage thingys from the folks.

PC polisher and all the goodies from Adams - Christmas Present to all the cars. ;)

A lump of coal from Code Enforcement (Long Story) reason why I'm looking to get out of this state and more particularly this backa**wards county we live in. Looking for 4 bedrooms with acreage in Southern GA Valdosta/Bainbridge Waycross area. I've had it with Florida. :reddevil:

This year for Christmas, I asked that all of the family, give to the Marines Toys for Tots. I really do not need anything at this time, and I hoped that this would help out some children have a nicer Christmas. Really guess that this really is the season for giving. Hope all had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Way to go!!!

silverback said:
This year for Christmas, I asked that all of the family, give to the Marines Toys for Tots. I really do not need anything at this time, and I hoped that this would help out some children have a nicer Christmas. Really guess that this really is the season for giving. Hope all had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
:yourock: :thumbsup: :dancer01: :thumbsup:
:usa_flag: :usa_flag: :usa_flag: :usa_flag:

~Ray

I got alot of DVD's I am a 24 nut, also got the new ipod shuffle its amzing how somehing that small can hold so many songs. After Christmas we were out at the mall and I picked up a 2007 Corvette Day by day calendar for 50% off, and some rejex just before the holidays. Pics are coming!

Back