The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 05-09-2013, 03:10 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default F/S: 2003 Coupe Black/Black MN6 with Mods

2003 Coupe: *I may amend this post if I remember something to be added* Picture links at bottom of page.

*note* I'm typing this from my lazyboy with a broken foot for the next 2 months and I can't get to my garage for details or specifics while on crutches (safely). If there are any detailed questions that require me to look at the car, I have to wait for my wife to get home from work. Having said all of that the car has approx. 50,000 miles, this could vary within a few hundred miles +/-

I bought this car with 16,000 miles on it in Novemeber of 2004. I've added over $40,000 in mods and labor since then. This "imho" is a very impressive and sexy vette. I catch people in traffic sneaking cellphone pics and rubbernecking everytime I take it out. 80% of the time that I take it to the store, I get compliments or questions getting in and out of the car. This car is not for someone that dislikes attention because you WILL get it. That is not a sales pitch, it's the truth.

Black on Black

Interior: I don't have any recent pictures available at this time but they will be added hopefully this weekend. The seats are factory black leather (pleather or whatever it is). There are no tears or punctures. They are in good condition. The carpet is factory, no stains and in good condition. There are some interior upgrades but minor. Painted instrument cluster bezels, Redlines leather door handle, center console lid, shift boot, emergency brake boot and airbag handle with silver stitching. Double D mods Carbon Fiber wrapped components listed below.

Gauges: Boost and Fuel pressure are mounted in A-pillar.
Oxygen sensor gauge and Aeroforce OBDII gauge mounted below A/C controls (in place of ashtray area). There is a slight issue with the OBDII gauge regarding the plug that fits to the cars OBDII port. Sometimes I have to wiggle it to get it to connect. I haven't put a lot of time into the problem but seems like it might just be a fitment issue.

HP Tuners ready. I have the HP Tuners equipment and software available, however it is licensed to me. I do not know if it is transferrable. The Oxygen sensor is wired into the cabin near the emergency brake for use with laptop. I also have (included) a custom made easily installed (one bolt) laptop bracket that installs infront of the passenger seat. This would be similar to what cops have in their cars. It was designed specifically for use with the HP Tuners gear.

Paint: In my opinion the overall paint condition is 8 out of 10. The painted top could use a re-paint to be show quality. For the rest of the car...there are about 3 or 4 scraches (primarily the rear quaters) and they are about 1 or 2 inches in length.

6 Speed with short throw shifter and C6 Z06 CF ****

2 Targa Tops, painted and glass (with protective case)

Tiger Shark front/Rear fascias with lower front spoiler

MCM Supercharger Carbon Fiber hood (with Maggie Clearance and carbon fiber center panel reveal)

"Glassed in" functional brake ducts by Breathless Performance

Supsension is lowered with front C6 bolts, rear lowering bolts and bilstein sport shocks. Stock magnetic ride control shocks have been boxed and saved (included with sale). Upgraded tunnel plate and sway bars (front and back) for added corner stability.

Eradispeed drilled and slotted Rotors with stock Red calipers

iForged Wheels 19"/20" (some repaired road rash on a few but only noticeable from a few feet)

A&A Polished Supercharger (500rwhp @ max boost 10psi) Installed and tuned by Horespower Sales of Florida. Only run at max boost for one dyno pull session. Installed A&A air intake block plate to reduce boost to 6/7psi for the life of the blower. At 6/7psi it generates about 460/470 rwhp, can't remember the torque but I can dig up the dyno sheet. This boost reduction was done at my request to protect the stock engine from any possible boost related issues. Probably not necessary but I was more comfortable running less boost. The engine has stock cam and heads and does have all required internal modifications to accomodate the supercharger.

Transmission: MN6, RPS Stage 3 clutch from Carolina Clutch with quick clutch bleeder line. Installed by HPS of FL. Stock 3:42 rearend. The clutch was ugraded to accomodate the increased HP and Torque. The pedal is only slightly stiffer than stock, no leg breaker in this car. I also have a pedal stop installed which reduces the distance the pedal must be pushed to engage the clutch. I was told that this method was healthier for the clutch longterm so I installed one.

Labonte Meth injection (touch screen controller) windshield washer tank is being used to hold meth. Installed and tuned by HPS of FL.

American Racing Long tube headers/high flow cats and B&B bullets cat back exhaust. Installed and tuned by HPS of florida.

Modified Double Din Kenwood touchscreen Navigation with ipod adapter (currently in glovebox). I don't know the model# but I can get it. Rear view reverse camera also wired to view rear image while driving forward with the push of a button (James Bond style).

All speakers are JL Audio including 10" subwoofer in subthump stealth box installed in rear trunk cavity (flush mounted). Can't remember the amplifier details (mounted behind passenger seat) but I can get them in needed.

Double D Mods Carbon Fiber wrap: Entire double din radio bezel, Instrument cluster bezel, door pulls. Windshield Cowl and wipers are CF wrapped by a different company.

(included with sale: Stock hood, front/rear fascia and stock wheels with fresh tires less than 300 miles and stock pop up headlights)

This car has never been tracked and is garage kept.
Cash only deal $21,000. The car is in Parkland, NW Broward County FL.

Serious buyer ONLY, message me for my email address.

Photos are here:

http://http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c5-general/2669068-my-first-real-photoshoot-in-a-parking-garage.html

and here.

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote