The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 10-31-2013, 07:34 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default 98 Silver C5 Z51 Coupe in Orlando, Florida

I think I'm ready to sell my 98 A4 coupe. Its silver with grey/black interior. She has 84K miles. Its fully loaded for 98, including the Z51 package. It has the memory package, and dual power seats. The only mods are Slp exhaust, K&N intake, both of which were on the car when I bought it. The windows have 20% tint. I also had to change out the end links so I upgraded to the later model metal versions instead. The car drives like its glued to the road. Its quite as can be as far as wind noise and road noise. If you look up the auto check or carfax you'll see it was involved in small low speed accident in a parking lot back in 1998, the only damage is a slight crack in the fog light. It wasn't anything serious or I wouldn't have bought it. There a slight blemish on the driver side fender but I believe it could be buffed out. The car was never painted or anything. If you look up the DIC codes, there were 3 codes: BCM 2723 H, HVAC B0367 H, B0441 H C. The BCM code refers to the chip on the key. Once in a while the security light will come on or stay on when you start the car. I have cleaned both keys and inside the ignition. I have been working the key inside the ignition and it seems to have helped. It doesn't affect the car, just annoys me because I'm **** about my car. The HVAC codes I believe refer to the driver side actuator. The driver side only blows cold air. I use the defog when I want heat and it works fine. However I rarely need heat in Florida so this hasn't bothered me enough to worry about it. Other than that the cars great. I'm only selling to get another Corvette. I want a 6 speed, either a C5 Z or a C6. I can also pay off some other bills including my motorcycle if I sell. If no one buys it no big deal. I still love the car so I'll hold on to it longer. The dealer offered 11K for it. NADA estimates it between 9,500-12,500 for trade in. KBB estimates 14,500-16,400 trade in. I'm asking 14,000obo, and located in Orlando. If your interested send a PM, call or text me at 301-440-0274. I'll be up front and honest about it. No reason to have someone come look at it and be surprised. I have mentioned everything negative, so you don't have to make a trip and find something unexpected.

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote