• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Anyone Know Z06 Rocket?

gsjack

Sold him a set of jacking pucks a few weeks back. Sent them to a P.O. box address he gave me in Dunedin.
Said the check was on the way, have never seen it yet. Do not know if something happened to him. Or, if the pucks ever reached their destination.
Have sent a PM and also sent a email from our deal, with no response.
Not worried as much about the few dollars, as knowing he received them, and is o.k.
If anyone knows him, maybe they could make sure he is fine.

TIA...:thumbsup:

Jack

A lot of people go on vacation this time of year......... :shrug01:

It's usually not a good idea to broadcast to the world that your house will be unattended for a period of time.

Rich Z said:
It's usually not a good idea to broadcast to the world that your house will be unattended for a period of time.

Definitely true. I just have my family stay at my house to take care of my cats. It's easier than driving back and forth. My house is also closer to where they work, so it works out for them.

I'm here GS JACK. I am so sorry for the delay in the payment. I'm a bone head and mispalced the letter and thought it was sent out. I logged on to the site today for the first time in I don't know how long. I was very busy with work. It's not an excuse, just a reason. I never intended to delay the check like that. Your PM was replied to, and the check WILL, I say again, WILL be sent out today WITHOUT FAIL.

I am soooo sorry for the problem. I have been on the receiving end of a pain in the rear transaction before and I am kicking myself for being that pain in the rear this time. :banghead:

Alan

Glad you are o.k. Bro, you had me worried. Put out an APB on you to check and make sure nothing happened.

Understand completely about the work thing and being busy. Main thing, all is fine and your still breathing.:thumbsup:

Talk to you soon...

Jack

Back