The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 05-09-2011, 03:32 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default 67 2 Top A/C Leather Side Pipe A/t PS PB PW

For sale is my 1967 Corvette Roadster numbers matching 327 300 horse. Factory white with factory red leather interior. Loaded with options including air conditioning , auto trans ( now a three speed ) , two tops both white , power windows, power steering , power brakes, speed warning , side pipes ( not factory ). This car has recently come out of a 10 year slumber from a farm in Northern California and I was told has less than 1000 miles on it since the early 90's. I went through the car including new Al Knoch leather seat cover and carpet. I also recently finished restoring the gauge cluster , glove box and center console, steering column. I restored the hardtop with new paint, rubber , date coded glass , headliner. Replace the heater core , trans fluid and filter , engine oil and filter , tune up , coolant flush , new red line tires, bead blasted the rims with new center caps (not emblems ) new front coil springs and rear leaf, just aligned. All work has less than 50 miles since complete. The car has California black plates and is all paid up . Have the original small block hood if interested. Car located in the SF bay area . 62,500.00

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote