The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club








Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > The Lobby > The Ranting Room

      Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

The Ranting Room Got a gripe about life? Want to sound off about the unfairness of the universe? Does something just REALLY piss you off? Well, come on in and talk about it!

Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 07-12-2007, 09:21 AM   #1
ynkedad
Wassup!!!
 
ynkedad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Weirsdale Florida (Lady Lake area)
Posts: 3,001
Name :
ynkedad will become famous soon enough
Default Safety at Church...WT Heck?!!!!!

We had Missed going to the soup kitchen for a few weeks due to Dr's. appointments and such for our clients.

Last Thursday, Angel and the kids went (I was at another Dr. appointment) and she was informed there was a stabbing the week prior.

Some woman (Non Regular) came in, got food, sat down and apparently waited for this Other woman to come in. When the Other woman arrived, the 1st woman pulled out a Knife and stabbed her!!!

On Church Grounds! Is there no "sanction"... Anywhere? What would drive a person to committ a Crime like this at a CHURCH?!!!

If you Aren't SAFE at Church...What's left?

The people that work there told Angel, we sure could have used your husband that day. ...Yea Right... !
__________________
I bro...
ynkedad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2007, 09:47 AM   #2
gmjunkie
Corvette,GM Classic Freak
 
gmjunkie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Vero Beach FL/Old Fort NC
Posts: 1,042
Name : I'm Not Post'n in BOI
gmjunkie is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ynkedad

The people that work there told Angel, we sure could have used your husband that day. ...Yea Right... !
You Big Wussy!!!
gmjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2007, 10:03 AM   #3
vettejack
Member
 
vettejack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Titusville, Florida
Posts: 487
Name : Jack Legere
vettejack is on a distinguished road
Default

This is one reason why I belong to the Church of Monday Night Football...attendance not required and you don't have to worry about the drunks and unrulely's!!
vettejack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2007, 07:27 PM   #4
Kap142
Senior Member
 
Kap142's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Auburndale, FL
Posts: 2,391
Name :
Kap142 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ynkedad
We had Missed going to the soup kitchen for a few weeks due to Dr's. appointments and such for our clients.

Last Thursday, Angel and the kids went (I was at another Dr. appointment) and she was informed there was a stabbing the week prior.

Some woman (Non Regular) came in, got food, sat down and apparently waited for this Other woman to come in. When the Other woman arrived, the 1st woman pulled out a Knife and stabbed her!!!

On Church Grounds! Is there no "sanction"... Anywhere? What would drive a person to committ a Crime like this at a CHURCH?!!!

If you Aren't SAFE at Church...What's left?

e that work there told Angel, we sure could have used your husband that day. ...Yea Right... !

Brother sometime, over a beer, let me explain the "Yellow zone" theory to you from a law enforcement prespective.

Ken
__________________
Quietly, quietly, quietly making noise.
Kap142 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2007, 07:44 PM   #5
vett boy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Me ,FL,
Posts: 1,667
Name :
vett boy has disabled reputation
Default

But don't you feel safe here with people like me and Junkie only a post away.
This forum is one of the safest places on earth.
vett boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2007, 07:47 PM   #6
Kap142
Senior Member
 
Kap142's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Auburndale, FL
Posts: 2,391
Name :
Kap142 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vett boy
But don't you feel safe here with people like me and Junkie only a post away.
This forum is one of the safest places on earth.
LMAO yep bubba it's great here. I love it (but Rob's a little wierd)

__________________
Quietly, quietly, quietly making noise.
Kap142 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-13-2007, 07:51 AM   #7
ynkedad
Wassup!!!
 
ynkedad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Weirsdale Florida (Lady Lake area)
Posts: 3,001
Name :
ynkedad will become famous soon enough
Default Umm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by vett boy
But don't you feel safe here with people like me and Junkie only a post away.
This forum is one of the safest places on earth.
Only because their isn't any soap dropping involved!
__________________
I bro...
ynkedad is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Safety Seal Weekend Give-A-Way Safety Seal Classifieds - Corvettes, Parts & Accessories 1 03-15-2007 03:50 PM
Safety Harbor or nearby residence... TyZtoy General Florida Discussions 4 01-13-2007 08:11 AM
Ferman Chevrolet of Tampa Safety Saturday Apr 22 98Pace97Coupe TAMPA BAY VETTES CLUB 0 04-19-2006 06:35 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Page generated in 0.04136300 seconds with 11 queries
All material copyrighted by CorvetteFlorida.com and
the respective owners of the material posted.