• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

QUAKER STEAK....

I've been meaning to go to a show there for a while. I've seen some pics of a bike show they do there. It's wild.

The food is good for those that have not been. If you like hot wings, there are some that you have to sign a waiver to eat. That's how hot they are. You can get your name up on the wall if you eat so many too.

Gannet said:
Anybody else from the Forum going? I might swing by after the TBV Breakfast Cruise.
I would like to stop by...need to convince the wife there is nothing better to do on a Sunday afternoon....The fact I can get some lunch helps....;)

Been there for the cars shows a dozen times. Both with my Vette and club ad PT Cruiser and club. Premium Productions puts on the shows with some great trophys and the food inside the "Lube" (as we call it) is great.

Couple pictures from the Lube show.

Lube829size.jpg

trophiessized.jpg

Back