The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Classifieds - Corvettes, Parts & Accessories

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Classifieds - Corvettes, Parts & Accessories Sales | Wanteds | Sources | Advice For Buying or Selling

Unread 01-14-2011, 10:12 AM   #1
1ragtop

Name :
1ragtop has disabled reputation
Default F.S.EXHAUST CAT BACK CHEAP AND RARE.EXCELLENT COND!!

I have for sale a cat back system made by Remus for the C5 Corvette. I bought this exhaust new from Remus for $1,500 and change and used it for roughly 25,000 miles.These list for $2094.36 and are stainless in construction with mandrel tubing and machine welds. I meticulously maintained it as I do my Corvette.This is Remus's Romulus edition. It has dual 4.02" chrome oval exhaust tips. The tips still shine as bright as the day I bought it. It is in great condition and well cared for.I have taken very good care of this exhaust and have polished the tips every-time I wash the car.This is a very rare exhaust to see on a Corvette.This is a true dual outlet design for maximum flow not a restrictive single outlet with a split into two tips.Quality is second to none. If you do not know much about the brand Remus, they are very similar to Borla and Corsa,and Billy Boat especially the Route 66 system except they mostly manufacture exhaust systems for BMW, Mercedes Benz, Audi, Porsche, Ferrari, and crotch rockets. They are a German company and make very high quality exhaust components and currently make motorcycle,snow mobile exhaust. This exhaust sounds absolutely wonderful.
Very little drone and really screams when you drop the hammer but is slightly louder at idle and cruising speeds. $550 is my asking price. I changed it up and went with a different exhaust Billy Boat PRT with the bypass pipes for a louder sound just in between my Remus and straight pipes. This is just sitting around taking up space in my garage.I have not altered these at all 100% stock as I bought them no painting or sanding.Hangers are included.Easy bolt on.I am not open to offers as this is a fraction of what I paid let alone the list price.You can email me at davidmatte@yahoo.com or pm me.and would prefer a local area buyer but will ship at buyers expense actual shipping.I will include the company link and also the copy and paste of the current price from the website below.Email me for pics.until I post them here.

Corvette | 5.7L V8 | Romulus Dual 2 tips square 4.02"x2.56" 97 up 109497_0576R $2,094.36 N/A Dealer Login * w/out homologation

http://www.mimousa.com/home.asp?dir=products&prod=2548
1ragtop is online now Report Post Edit/Delete Message
1ragtop is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2011, 11:24 PM   #3
1ragtop

Name :
1ragtop has disabled reputation
Default new price $525

new price $525
1ragtop is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2011, 07:16 PM   #4
1ragtop