The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Classifieds - Corvettes, Parts & Accessories

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Classifieds - Corvettes, Parts & Accessories Sales | Wanteds | Sources | Advice For Buying or Selling

Unread 06-07-2012, 12:00 AM   #1
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough
Default HPTuners Pro package

Since my C5Z has been tuned using a custom operating system with EFILive, I really don't have much reason to keep HPTuners around any longer. So I'm going to sell it to try to recoup a little but of money I've had to fork out for my car.

I'm asking $400 for what basically amounts to being the HPTuners Pro package with the MPVI Pro cable/interface. I will send the original install disk with the license info. But you will still need to download the latest software from HPTuner's website. It's no big deal, because the license really applies to the cable/interface anyway.

As it stands now, there are two credits remaining on the license. But I have purchased the licensing to tune ALL 2002 Corvettes. Which means you could tune an unlimited number of 2002 Corvettes with this license. I believe the 2 credits remaining will be enough to license any one of most other single vehicles you would want to tune.

Unread 06-07-2012, 02:18 PM   #2
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Sold!