The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Flea Market

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Flea Market For Sale | Wanteds | Anything BUT Corvette stuff here, please. Let fellow CorvetteFlorida members know what you have to sell or are looking for.

Unread 06-23-2014, 11:14 AM   #1
Benjamin

Name : BENJAMIN LONG SR.
Benjamin is on a distinguished road
Default LED driving lights

Rich, Let me know if this post is not acceptable or what I would need to do to keep this post visible.

I am now the only dealer for these lights in the state of GA and currently there are none in FL. I can drop ship these lights to you, and 95% of the time, ground shipping is 100% free.

My website www.brightlightbar.com will be up and running soon so you can just click online and purchase through the web store, or you can PM me here and normally I can discount on a package deal if you are ordering multiple lights.

These lights are comparable to other companies out there, but aren't nearly as expensive. They have a 1 year NO HASSLE warranty, unlike their competitors.

From remote control spot lights for the top of your truck, to 10" LED light bars used for fog / driving lamps to multiple colors of LED strip lights for accenting the interior, trunk area or under the hood.

You can access the PDF files from these links, this is the only brochure I have at the moment, and will have more items listed once I get the site built. The files are rather large so they may take a little wile to load or download.

http://brightlightbar.com/Info/MOONS...RE%20FRONT.pdf
http://brightlightbar.com/Info/MOONS...E%20INSIDE.pdf

Let me know if there is anything on here that you would like pricing on.

Also if there is any doubt on how durable these lights are, they did 2 Torture test videos just so you can see what all they can stand up to.

http://youtu.be/4mshIlmqT0U
http://youtu.be/TlWfUGEk2jY

Benjamin Long
229-421-1496
Unread 07-12-2014, 02:22 AM   #2
ryanlee
Banned

Name :
ryanlee is on a distinguished road

**** SPAM removed and spammer's butt kicked out of here ****

Last edited by Rich Z; 07-13-2014 at 12:25 AM.
ryanlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2014, 12:13 PM   #3
Kap142

Name :
Kap142 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanlee View Post
This is a big advantage for you. How is your business doing? The recent case of Erik Prokopi, who smuggled dinosaur skeletons and sold them, is among the more notable instances of fossil smuggling. Believe it or not, there is a thriving underground for dinosaur bone fragments.

WTF?
Unread 07-12-2014, 11:43 PM   #4
Benjamin

Name : BENJAMIN LONG SR.
Benjamin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanlee View Post
This is a big advantage for you. How is your business doing? The recent case of Erik Prokopi, who smuggled dinosaur skeletons and sold them, is among the more notable instances of fossil smuggling. Believe it or not, there is a thriving underground for dinosaur bone fragments.
Business is going good, Unfortunately I have nothing to do with Dinosaur Skeletons....