The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 03-08-2018, 10:27 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) FS: 2004 Commemorative Edition Z06

29K miler Comm. Ed. Z06. I’ve been the 2nd owner of #566 of 2025 since May 2016. Clean car fax, Florida car from new until I purchased it. Now resides in Wild & Wonderful West Virginia.I only show this Z06 at local events, parades, cruise in’s, etc. in the nearly 2 years of my owning it, it has not seen any rain/snow & always garaged from November to April. I’ve added under 300 miles to the odometer.

I have removed the stock wheels & replaced them with black C6 wheels with the red perimeter on the outer rim. The stock wheels have been cleaned & put away in storage. Installed the ‘shorty’ antenna ( I have the stock antenna)... removed the stock floor mats (which I still have) with Lloyd’s Z06 mats. Replaced the front 3-piece valance due to original owner “near sightedness” ... (OEM part).. Replaced the HUD bezel which I found to be cracked upon purchasing this CE. And I understand this has been a common event. One option I’ve had done ( and I’ve done this with several of my past Corvettes), was to have professionally done, the installation of
LED Strobes at 8 points. Four taillights, both backup lights and both front cornering lamps. These are hidden and remotely operated with a fob. This option used in parades & shows only. It has an extra fob in case you need it. Inside the car I’ve added a center divider located behind the seats for a quieter ride. Added the Comm. Ed. fill ins on inside of trunk lid. And yet to be installed, the Billet Aluminum Comm. Ed. tailpipe exhaust plate($250).
Just purchased from West Coast Corvettes this Fall, a stretch satin blue/black car cover which goes with the sale. Four jacking pucks as well, goes. The Battery was purchased (AC DELCO), from local dealer in the Fall.

Once I master adding images, I will install them. If you can, my album has multi pictures for your viewing.

$26,500

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote