• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Anyone know a supercharger tuner in Tampa

srmcdonald1234

Just put together a 86 Vette with a new motor (TPI) and Procharger system. The car runs, but am having problems with poor acceleration and popping. Need a shop in Tampa or surrounding area that I could take the car to fix, tune and dyno. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The tunning school in odessa can help you out. They have a dyno and Bob helped invent hp tuners for all gm cars :-)

Tried to find them a couple months back for a friend but no luck.. They may now be the shop over near Bullard Pkwy..

Good luck finding anyone that can tune the early cars with the burned chips. I gave up on my blown L-98 and did an LS swap for this very reason. Too much wasted money on crappy tuners that couldn't do what they said they could.

Back