• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

i need the forums help

Anivesary Red

I have a 50th annivesary conv. and want to put the 50th anivesary logo on the back window. In order to do this i must find a good jpeg. i have scoured google images and can not find one. if anyone can tell me where to go to get a good image from or can send me one.

Or if anyone knows who in or around the lakeland area can do this please let me know.

thanks

need the clubs help

I have a 50th anivesary conv. and want to put the logo on my back glass. In order to do this i must find a good jpeg of decent quality and size, to give to the company to make me one. I have scoured google images and can not find one good enough. if anyone can steer me in the right direction or can tell me who in or around the lakeland/tampa area can do the job for me. that would be great. thanks

I have a 50th anivesary conv. and want to put the logo on my back glass. In order to do this i must find a good jpeg of decent quality and size, to give to the company to make me one. I have scoured google images and can not find one good enough. if anyone can steer me in the right direction or can tell me who in or around the lakeland/tampa area can do the job for me. that would be great. thanks

Thought this might get more views here. :thumbsup:

You have a PM

graphics guy gives away trade secret www.brandsoftheworld.com type corvette in search engine you want the eps. file not a jpeg.jpegs distort when enlarged,eps does much better.Are you wanting this to cover the whole window?weve done windows and wraps I'm wraping my hood for old town figure I'll advertise my graphics business.If they charge you more than 15 dollars a square foot walk away

if you can do the work let me know

graphics guy gives away trade secret www.brandsoftheworld.com type corvette in search engine you want the eps. file not a jpeg.jpegs distort when enlarged,eps does much better.Are you wanting this to cover the whole window?weve done windows and wraps I'm wraping my hood for old town figure I'll advertise my graphics business.If they charge you more than 15 dollars a square foot walk away

if you do this you can contact me at jasonthreedengr@aol.com or send me a pm with your buisness phone and i will call and set up an appointment if at all possible i would like to have it done before going to the show thats coming up next weekend

Back